[Dead] Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Mark of Mastery Edition @ Amazon

pretty cool, but the case won't fit an XL, and I already bought the game for $14.99.. so I'll have to pass.

Ordered! Thanks OP. I underestimated this one at the time it came out partly due to not having a 3DS and still don't but I am not sleeping on it again. Using some GCs I got for Christmas :)

I'm pretty sure it sold out everywhere well before the game came out and only had a small batch on Amazon. If you wanted one and missed it get one but if your only concern was for it's value I would personally pass on it.

feel sorry for the suckers who think they can flip them...

what you pay 55 for them.... sell them on ebay for 80 ebay takes 10 bucks knocks it down to 70 then say its 6 to ship it paypal eat another 2 knocking it down to 62

wow 10 buck flip

[quote name='slidecage']feel sorry for the suckers who think they can flip them...

what you pay 55 for them.... sell them on ebay for 80 ebay takes 10 bucks knocks it down to 70 then say its 6 to ship it paypal eat another 2 knocking it down to 62

wow 10 buck flip[/QUOTE]

Ever think that some of us actually want this to collect? What a stupid thing to assume. :roll:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Ever think that some of us actually want this to collect? What a stupid thing to assume. :roll:[/QUOTE]

i said i feel sorry for the flipper suckers never said nothing about other want to keep them in their collection.

[quote name='slidecage']feel sorry for the suckers who think they can flip them...

wow 10 buck flip[/QUOTE]

Flippers dont care, if they lose money as long as they are fucking over those who just want it for their collection they are happy. Makes their pathetic existence feel meaningful. And then they get to call people "moral police" and other not so witty names.

I wanted this but it sold out / was posted while I was coming home from work. Damn you work!! Damn U to hell!

damn that was quick. i almost ordered it like 4 times but then convinced myself the one i already have is enough

I still have a sealed one on my shelf from when this launched. I can't speak to the contents but the packaging is wonderful looking and looks great on a shelf.

[quote name='Brash_Attack']Says 3 left for me. Not worth it for just a bunch of extra cards and a case that will just cover up my Zelda 3DS.[/QUOTE]

3 left for 189.95..

wow 10 buck flip[/QUOTE]
Besides the super fuzzy math there, the things people do on this message board to save even $1-2 (like the relentless effort to get things into their quick picks), let alone $10, is astounding. If anything, what you described actually sounds painless in comparison.

The fee from ebay and paypal combined usually hits pretty hard. After the effort of listing and shipping it doesn't seem worth it.

I have the vanilla KH3DSDDD game brand new for sale on my eBay account, the link is in my signature. the bidding is starting at $30. Auction ends tonight at about 9pm ET.

[quote name='Lonedrifter1989']I have the vanilla KH3DSDDD game brand new for sale on my eBay account, the link is in my signature. the bidding is starting at $30. Auction ends tonight at about 9pm ET.[/QUOTE]

Wrong place to post this.

And it's even more wrong to try and charge $30 for the game. ;)

[quote name='musha666']Flippers dont care, if they lose money as long as they are fucking over those who just want it for their collection they are happy. Makes their pathetic existence feel meaningful. And then they get to call people "moral police" and other not so witty names.[/QUOTE]

I hope that you're not serious, otherwise this is the most ridiculous comment I've ever read against "flippers". No one in the world buys things to resell just to "fuck over collectors". Wtf kind of logic is that?

[quote name='Cmosfm']I hope that you're not serious, otherwise this is the most ridiculous comment I've ever read against "flippers". No one in the world buys things to resell just to "fuck over collectors". Wtf kind of logic is that?[/QUOTE]
Ummm, it's what happens.

People buy things like this hoping they can find the person who collects this kind of thing and jack the price up.

Everyone in the world who buy things to resell do so because of the collectors. They don't care about the average Joe because the average Joe doesn't care about the little toys and trinkets in the editions. It's the collectors who want those and are willing to pay extra for them.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Ummm, it's what happens.

People buy things like this hoping they can find the person who collects this kind of thing and jack the price up.

Everyone in the world who buy things to resell do so because of the collectors. They don't care about the average Joe because the average Joe doesn't care about the little toys and trinkets in the editions. It's the collectors who want those and are willing to pay extra for them.[/QUOTE]
Resellers do what they do to make money. They don't go, "Well I can't make any money but at least I can fuck over the collectors by making it difficult to find!"

musha666 actually thinks they do.

Kids on CAG say the darndest things.

[quote name='shiny_dante']as of this post, it says there are 3 left...for $189.95...[/QUOTE]

@ the people posting this shit:

Do you guys know how Amazon works?

[quote name='KtMack23']Can a mod please lock this thread[/QUOTE]

Or at least, OP needs to mark it as dead.

It seems like a lot of dead deals stick around the deals forum for too long... like the Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition (the original one) which stuck around until just a few weeks ago, even though the deal died back in September.

EDIT* Thank you OP.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Everyone in the world who buy things to resell do so because of the collectors. They don't care about the average Joe because the average Joe doesn't care about the little toys and trinkets in the editions. It's the collectors who want those and are willing to pay extra for them.[/QUOTE]
Collectors, breaking it down, are just people with OCD hoarding issues. They're pretty low on the list of people that deserve sympathy in the world.

[quote name='Stele']Collectors, breaking it down, are just people with OCD hoarding issues. They're pretty low on the list of people that deserve sympathy in the world.[/QUOTE]

Again, can a mod please lock this thread

[quote name='Stele']Collectors, breaking it down, are just people with OCD hoarding issues. They're pretty low on the list of people that deserve sympathy in the world.[/QUOTE]
No, but good try!

Im mad people are buying these to flip ):... I really wanted one! I love kingdom hearts if it doesn't go back in stock looks like ill have to overpay for one..

I've had this in the collection since launch.

Received a few offers, but will hold on to it.

I think these will appreciate.

bread's done
Back