Prototype 2 Official Strategy Guide $3.74 Eligible for FSSS

new to me. thank you op, altho game was an easy plat and lots of fun to run around in. I wish I would have got the bf3 and xcom guide last few weeks at gs/ bb but missed it..

[quote name='Zolor23']I got this for $3.80 on Amazon about a week or two back, so nothing new here.[/QUOTE]
New to a lot of us - you should have posted the deal back then.

Thanks for taking the time to post this OP!

There isn't really any strategy required in this game. Kill stuff before it kills you. If it were an artbook or something that might be more tempting.

I bit, haven't played the game yet and I have like $140 is Amazon promotional credit to use. Have to start somewhere, huh?

Edit: Also picked up Diablo 3.

:cold: Didn't even know they made a strategy guide for this game. Its the only game I've actually beat and unlocked every achievement for since buying my 360 last year. It was pretty straightforward though. Do you guys just collect strategy guides or something? ._.; I never see the appeal when YouTube and forums tend to have all the answers free.

[quote name='strizay']Order Total: $8.40[/QUOTE]

That is if you don't have prime or was not spending more than 25 on an order including this to get free shipping.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']:cold: Didn't even know they made a strategy guide for this game. Its the only game I've actually beat and unlocked every achievement for since buying my 360 last year. It was pretty straightforward though. Do you guys just collect strategy guides or something? ._.; I never see the appeal when YouTube and forums tend to have all the answers free.[/QUOTE]
bathroom reading? muhaha plus easier then loading videos takes longer and if guide is good you get stuff done way faster, I jut collect and give this type of guide to nephew.

bread's done
Back