Mad Catz SCR2013 Promo! Up to $60 OFF FightSticks + more! Ends 1/23!

MarkMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Mad Catz SCR2013 Promo! Up to $60 OFF FightSticks + more! Ends 1/23!

Hello everyone! MarkMan here and I'd like to tell you about a special promotion Mad Catz is running for US customers during SCR2013 week (and a few days after)... All offers are while supplies last.

Our savings cover our award winning fighting game products, including massive discounts on FightSticks, FightPads and FREE FedEx Ground Shipping on our newly released products. Here's a brief rundown on the deals that are going on RIGHT NOW (offer expires end of day Jan. 23rd at 11:59 PM, PST).

8390836141_d6c50749ba_c.jpg

8391913676_7c65e5d353_c.jpg

Go to madcatzstore.com and use coupon code SCR60 to take $60 OFF the following products:

• Street Fighter X Tekken Arcade FightStick PRO - "Cross" Design - $99.99 (Normally priced at $159.99)
  • Street Fighter X Tekken Arcade FightStick PRO - "Line" Design - $99.99 (Normally priced at $159.99)
  • SOULCALIBUR V Arcade FightStick SOUL Edition - $99.99 (Normally priced at $159.99)
  • Street Fighter X Tekken Arcade FightStick V.S. Edition - $139.99 (Normally priced at $199.99)

8391918570_cb1828fac2_c.jpg

Go to madcatzstore.com and use coupon code SCR20 to take $20 OFF the following products:

• EVOLUTION 2012 Arcade FightStick PRO - $139.99 (Normally priced at $159.99)
  • Street Fighter X Tekken FightPad S.D. - 4 Designs Available - $19.99 (Normally priced at $39.99)

8390832149_8c2d8f3ce0_c.jpg

8390831177_20d1dbe6fd_c.jpg

Go to madcatzstore.com and use coupon code FRAY to get FREE FedEx Ground Shipping for the following products:

• Street Fighter X Sanrio Arcade FightStick PRO
  • TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition S+
  • TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 Arcade FightStick TE for Wii U

Make sure you tune in to this weekend's broadcast of SCR2013! We'll be there showing off our latest products and supporting the community!

You can catch the broadcast here: http://twitch.tv/leveluplive

For more information on the event, please check the official site here: http://socalregionals.com

Mad Catz is proud to be an official sponsor of SCR2013. Make sure you follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates! Don't forget to head over to the NEW madcatz.com for coverage from the event as well!

[quote name='Lemstar']Still not sold out of the EVO sticks? I thought those were limited to 300 for each console.[/QUOTE]

We only have PS3 ones left. Since they are exclusive to our web store/at events, we haven't sold through them that quickly. Our web store only ships to North America.

If we put this on Amazon as an exclusive, they would have been gone right away.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Thanks Markman, but still waiting for a better design fightpad.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. I play stick, but I tried out the pads at the Street Fighter 25th anniversary. The bottom row of buttons need to be positioned more to the left, like on a stick. I was playing piano style and whenever, I attempted to throw or throw tech I'd hit LP and the guide button. The guide button also needs a lock off switch.

Ditto on the Sanrio stick. Although, I'm on the fence, since I also have quite a number sticks in my collection. :cry:

Cool, the Hello Kitty stick is still available? I'm tempted to pick up the PS3 version, if only because I don't have a decent PS3 stick to play at EVO. I might be the only one to bring that one in too, so everyone will know it's mine LOL

I'd bite on the Sanrio stick to replace my Qanba Q4, but I can't justify full price quite yet.

Maybe if there was a buy 1, get 1 50% off again before EVO rolls around ;)

Great prices for your sales as always Mark! I'd jump on that Hello Kitty & possibly the Evo stick but I've got way too many sticks currently.

[quote name='oasisboy']Rookie question: what is the difference between both sticks? (Pro and VS).[/QUOTE]

40$......

VS I believe is a special one where you can lock it with another one to have a platform like arcade tabletop Pro is just a single stick.

The VS was something new to make it feel more like you are playing in an arcade

[quote name='gatordeve86']my daughter would kill for the Hello Kitty stick... can't justify spending that much on it though[/QUOTE]
Do it for your daughter.

[quote name='sadboy']Do it for your daughter.[/QUOTE]
lol she is my world but at the price it is i have to pass... maybe if it goes on sale

she already has a complete Hello Kitty wardrobe, HK video games, HK dvd collection and countless toys

[quote name='oasisboy']Rookie question: what is the difference between both sticks? (Pro and VS).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bjstucker']40$......

VS I believe is a special one where you can lock it with another one to have a platform like arcade tabletop Pro is just a single stick.

The VS was something new to make it feel more like you are playing in an arcade[/QUOTE]

Yes, with the VS they connect side-by-side using an optional kit (I think it's around $15 - $20 which consist of brackets & a couple nuts/bolts). Also, the VS is a couple pounds heavier. IMO, the price difference is worth it even if you don't get that bracket kit.

I tried to order the SFxT Pro stick and it won't let me order it because it keeps saying my zip code is invalid. I even tried to send it to my parent's address instead with a different zip code and said that one was invalid too. Guess I won't be buying it then...

[quote name='gatordeve86']lol she is my world but at the price it is i have to pass... maybe if it goes on sale

she already has a complete Hello Kitty wardrobe, HK video games, HK dvd collection and countless toys[/QUOTE]

Do you already have a Te stick? If you do, check out Tek-innovations. I can't paste the link on my phone for some reason, maybe if nucking futs sees this post he can throw it in. Art sells plexiglass covers for sticks, you can get some HK art and print it up and stick it under that.

It's so hard to purchase the v.s. sticks and the hello kitty stick when I already have 7 of the TE sticks between 360/ps3, plus $480 is a lot of money...damn. Good deals, but damn.

I'm planning on getting a fight stick, but I have no idea what I'm looking for. Is there any difference between the Soul Calibur and Street Fighter vs. Tekken ($100 version) besides the artwork? I was also looking at the Gamestop exclusive Injustice stick, but I haven't been able to find who is making that stick. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

[quote name='gravel']I'm planning on getting a fight stick, but I have no idea what I'm looking for. Is there any difference between the Soul Calibur and Street Fighter vs. Tekken ($100 version) besides the artwork? I was also looking at the Gamestop exclusive Injustice stick, but I haven't been able to find who is making that stick. Any thoughts would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

IIRC both the SC and Sf x T sticks are both made with top of the line Sanwa parts, its just different skins. Don't get the injustice stick it look like pure garbage. As a poster said, go to Tek Innovations and you can replace the artwork with whatever you want: lolcats hello kitty, justin beeber whatever. I guess a decision you would have to make is what color scheme you would want for your buttons.

I pulled out my SSFIV Tourney stick last weekend. Had some fun wrecking on some guys from Germany on USFVC3. Thanks OP for the thread but I will keep my stick

[quote name='gravel']I'm planning on getting a fight stick, but I have no idea what I'm looking for. Is there any difference between the Soul Calibur and Street Fighter vs. Tekken ($100 version) besides the artwork? I was also looking at the Gamestop exclusive Injustice stick, but I haven't been able to find who is making that stick. Any thoughts would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sying']IIRC both the SC and Sf x T sticks are both made with top of the line Sanwa parts, its just different skins. Don't get the injustice stick it look like pure garbage. As a poster said, go to Tek Innovations and you can replace the artwork with whatever you want: lolcats hello kitty, justin beeber whatever. I guess a decision you would have to make is what color scheme you would want for your buttons.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ahchamna']they're the same, just different artwork[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Psybuster']IIRC sc stick has Namco noir button layout while sfxt uses vewlix[/QUOTE]

The SCV & Fightstick Pro sticks are completely different besides the fact they both use all-Sanwa components & are manufactured by Madcatz. The SCV stick has a Namco Noir button layout while the FSP has a Vewlix button layout. If you're into replacing artwork then it's much easier to do with the SCV stick. The SCV case is a 3-tone translucent case while the FSP (the $100 version) case is all black. Also, the FSP has a longer & more angled wrist rest area (which I prefer since it feels more comfy after 30+ mins of usage). IMHO, the quality on SCV is much better although I prefer a Vewlix button layout.

As for the Injustice stick, it's made by PDP. Though not really known for quality products, their last 2 sticks (MK Tournament Edition & MK Klassic) have been steller with great quality, fit & finish so I'm actually looking forward to this Injustice stick. More info can be found in the 2nd half of this post:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10412327&postcount=27

If someone has a SCV stick and would want a Viewlix layout; I'd gladly swap you a TE panel for yours.

Astro City layout all day, every day here.

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']Someday, someday, I will not feel guilty and actually buy one of these TEs.[/QUOTE]
Buy a used one. A little bit of luck and you can get one for around $80 shipped on eBay or SRK, or you might be able to find one on CL.

bread's done
Back