Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (3-Disc 40th Anniversary CE Blu-ray) $24.99

I ordered this yesterday for the same price; for some reason, my family doesn't own this and we consider it better than the Johnny Depp version.

Ordered this morning. We have both the DVDs and HD DVDs of the two movies. Ordered the Tim Burton Blu-ray version as well just to make things even, heh. I think we're all set now with copies of these films >_

[quote name='Vigilante']I ordered this yesterday for the same price; for some reason, my family doesn't own this and we everyone consider it better than the Johnny Depp version.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I had to fix the quote.

The Johnnie Depp/Tim Burton film was a absolute joke and worthless. This was great, tempted to pick it up.

[quote name='joshnorm']Sorry I had to fix the quote.

The Johnnie Depp/Tim Burton film was a absolute joke and worthless. This was great[/QUOTE]
icon14.gif
QFT

Do you guys think this is worth the price? I have the regular DVD version of the movie, Blu-ray does sound better.

I'm so torn on whether or not to get this. I mean, even though I wouldn't call it one of my favorites, I do love the movie. The tin and boxset are nice, but I just don't need all those extras. It'd be cool to have, but I'd be perfectly fine with just the movie itself. Decisions, decisions...

Mine showed up today. Seems like a nice set, but it's so tall that it doesn't fit on my shelf. Kinda sucks since it would have been right next to my Watchmen set.

bread's done
Back