*DEAD* Amazon GOLD BOX DEAL - Assassin's Creed 3 Encyclopedia Edition $79.99

At first I thought this was silly. Then I saw that people seem to be able to sell the included Encyclopedia 2nd Ed and the Subject 4 graphic novel for up to $80 or so. If you're willing to risk it and deal with the hassle of selling the extras it may not be the worst way to get a cheap / free copy of ACIII.

The encyclopedia is very well put together and an interesting read. The Subject 4 graphic novel should be required reading prior to playing AC3 as it details some events critical to the AC universe (and explains a character and plot point that is otherwise unexplained in AC3).

i wanted to like you connor, i wanted to run the wilds of old america and bring death upon thy enemies, but it took 5 hours just for you to be born, and by then I had lost my desire to hear your story.

Maybe one day I will come back to see how it ends, but I dont think so.

[quote name='venturin']LOL only 2% claimed. People have soured on this game I think.[/QUOTE]

Well, the game by itself was selling at a reduced price throughout December.

[quote name='venturin']LOL only 2% claimed. People have soured on this game I think.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it could be that it was at a early time, when people get ready to work/school and things like that, but I suppose there would not be much of a difference.

bread's done
Back