EZ Pawn - 4 DVDs for $5 / 2 Blu-Rays for $12

4tygames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
EZ Pawn is having a sale right now with all movie DVDs at 4 for $5 and all movie Blu-rays at 2 for $12.

I have been using this sale for the Best Buy upgrade and save program since the DVDs come out to $1.25 a piece.

Glad I'm not the only one in Norman taking advantage of the best buy sale! I'll have to check this out if I run out of DVDs to trade. Thanks!

Who is EZ Pawn? I'm not too familiar with the rap scene beyond Luke Skywalker and the 2 Live Crew.

Live a few miles from a EZ Pawn. I buy a lot of video games there since they're always $8. Have found a lot of games for $8 that go for triple or more the price online.

I may look into grabbing some blurays.

[quote name='Kerig']Who is EZ Pawn? I'm not too familiar with the rap scene beyond Luke Skywalker and the 2 Live Crew.[/QUOTE]

Like the name suggests it's a pawn shop, locations: http://www.ezpawn.com/locations.php

[quote name='Kerig']Who is EZ Pawn? I'm not too familiar with the rap scene beyond Luke Skywalker and the 2 Live Crew.[/QUOTE]
We need a rep system. I'd rep you for the 2 Live Crew reference.

[quote name='Komentra']Went to my local EZPAWN today. This sale wasn't advertised anywhere.[/QUOTE]

Weird. Usually EZ Pawn sales are across the entire chain. I haven't been to my local store this week, but I will try to stop by and see.

[quote name='Komentra']Went to my local EZPAWN today. This sale wasn't advertised anywhere.[/QUOTE]

IS this like a Franchise ?

bread's done
Back