FS: Trade 2 for $60 GC. Massive list. 1 per customer.

EvilMario

CAGiversary!
edit: Just like last week, the list has been slashed heavily. Not nearly as hot now, but there are still some cheap qualifiers.

Futureshop updated their list this morning and it's a huge improvement on qualifiers. Even DS games are included, and I can confirm they work. My wife and I both did trade-ins for a $60 gift card each, but it appears they're being much more strict on the one per customer rule.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/cate...spx?path=cb8953c32d74b1f39e3f640a2828c302en01

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't you hit up two different locations if want two cards? Also Best Buy has this offer now too, but the list is limited.

[quote name='catalyst777']Can't you hit up two different locations if want two cards? Also Best Buy has this offer now too, but the list is limited.[/QUOTE]

It appears so, if you're willing to do the leg work. They take your phone number when you trade in, so if you're paranoid about them banning you for going to six different stores, you could just give them another phone number.

I traded in six games last night. It was a great deal. My friend had a ton of games to trade and got over $500 in gift cards.

It takes so bloody long for FS to do trade-ins though. Their system is terrible.

*sigh* I knew I should've went last night...
Looks like their list changed (PS3 anyway, I didn't check the other lists yesterday). Lots of games that were on the list yesterday are gone now.

Thanks OP, I managed to get in and dump a couple games yesterday and would never have noticed in time without this thread.

[quote name='jeffx']Thanks. Had DMCHD and El Shaddai kicking around... paid 10$ each in the first place.[/QUOTE]

when did you get el shadai for 10 bucks? I've been trying to find it for that price for ages now

[quote name='jeffx']well, it's 15$ on inetvideo.ca right now. I think I got mine there, with a coupon on top.[/QUOTE]

Damn if it was the 360 version I would have picked it up lol

Haha another reason to believe no one makes the distinction between Wii and Wii U, look at the Nintendo Wii list, both platforms are under the same bracket.

So are 3DS and DS games, there's really no need for seven drop-down menus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went there yesterday and traded-in el shaddai ps3 and just dance greatest hits wii.
I had grabbed both of these from inetvideo a few weeks ago for probably $30, so thats an easy $30.

bread's done
Back