Free UV copies of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight from WB A-List Community Email

mitch079

CAGiversary!
I received an email from them earlier today for contributing to their community which had a code good for redemption of a Ultraviolet copy of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. If you have your UV account linked to Vudu and CinemaNow, then you will also be able to watch the movies there once redeemed. Here's the email so if you participated, then keep an eye out for it and check your spam folder:

Subj: Thank you gift for your Warner Bros A-List contribution!

On behalf of the entire Warner Bros. A-List Team, we wanted to extend a very special thank you for the amount of time you’ve spent in the Warner Bros A-List Community!

OUR GIFT TO YOU!

As you know, UltraViolet™ is a very important initiative for the industry. With UltraViolet, your Digital Movie Collection is always with you to watch and share on computers, iPhones, iPads, Android devices and more.

As a token of our appreciation, we’d like you to enjoy Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, to start your UltraViolet Digital Movie Collection. These movies can also be added to your existing UltraViolet account if you’ve already created one.

Here are the steps:
• First, go to www.flixster.com/ and click on the link to redeem UltraViolet.
• Then, click on any of the titles listed to bring you to the redemption code page.
• Click here to find your code.
• Enter your code and follow the steps to create or login to your free Flixster and UltraViolet accounts.
• You’ll need to redeem by: February 28th.

If you have any questions, please let us know [email protected]

Thanks again for your continued support!
The Warner Bros A-List Team

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, I'm a member but haven't gotten the email. I have BB already, but would really like TDK too.

edit: it was in my junk folder. Thanks for the heads-up!

Thanks mitch079 for the heads up, this would've been cooler if they let you choose from a selection of movies. But this is still very good.

No email for me either. Would love to have them too, since I got them on blu-ray before Ultraviolet. Hopefully I'll get it soon.

bread's done
Back