Gamefly Games lost QUestion..maybe not Proves gamefly throttles

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
is there a fixxed number of games you can lose before your account gets banned..

Im at 3 at a time and dumped all 3 games in the mail back on the 10th of jan and ALL OF THEM NEVER SHOWED?

so now i have 3 games showing lost in my account (accounts been active since 2009 i think or 10)

what sucks is i have prepaid membership up to Jan 2013...

im guesssing if they would ban my account and refuse to give the money back for time lost i can just dispute the credit card charges

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop selling them on eBay, =P Is your mailbox secure? I would worry less about the games and more about somebody trying to steal your mail.

[quote name='slidecage']is there a fixxed number of games you can lose before your account gets banned..

Im at 3 at a time and dumped all 3 games in the mail back on the 10th of jan and ALL OF THEM NEVER SHOWED?

so now i have 3 games showing lost in my account (accounts been active since 2009 i think or 10)

what sucks is i have prepaid membership up to Jan 2013...

im guesssing if they would ban my account and refuse to give the money back for time lost i can just dispute the credit card charges[/QUOTE]

Slidecage.... seriously.... why is life so difficult for you? Amazon, Gamefly, Best Buy, Sidewalks.... is there anything that you don't have difficulty with?

[quote name='skiizim']Stop selling them on eBay, =P Is your mailbox secure? I would worry less about the games and more about somebody trying to steal your mail.[/QUOTE]

dropped them in a blue mail box by walgreens (not my mailbox)

starting to wonder if there isnt something wrong with the post office down in indy now...

i ordered something off ebay went from IOWA got to Indy on last saturday it said i would have it monday.... tracking stopped... tracking started back up today said it left indy after sitting there for 6 days.

just to make sure im covered my credit card company said if they would ban me i could just dispute the other 125 bucks left on the time left

going to be pissed if that mail person who cleans that box out is stealing crap cause i dumped my tax payments in the mail with them

[quote name='GBAstar']Slidecage.... seriously.... why is life so difficult for you? Amazon, Gamefly, Best Buy, Sidewalks.... is there anything that you don't have difficulty with?[/QUOTE]

hamsters .................................................

what the hell the damn thing just bit me :)

really though up to last week i really did not have any major return issues with gamefly at least not 3 games all getting lost at once

GAMEFLY: Hi there, my name is...................... I will be assisting you today.
ME: hi quick question
ME: if there is no mail today how did you get games today??
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation Received on: 1/21/2013
GAMEFLY: It seems the games are being returned on the account today from being received a few days back.
ME: can you tell me when you got them back does it say
ME: cause i was told to report them to the post office if they contact me back do i tell you them you got them then or today
gamefly It does not show. It only shows the games have been returned on the account today.
gamefly: You can tell the post office the games show returned as of 1/21/13.

Right there proves gamefly Throttles .. they got the games DAYS BACK But never cleared them from my account till today....

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']dropped them in a blue mail box by walgreens (not my mailbox)

[/QUOTE]

There is no mail box near Walgreens... there is a Porta-Potty there, however.

[quote name='musha666']There is no mail box near Walgreens... there is a Porta-Potty there, however.[/QUOTE]

yea its called REDBOX :)

really not joking someone must of pissed on it cause it smells bad

bread's done
Back