Resident Evil Retribution BBY Exclusive Steelbook Special Order @ bb.com

My local Best Buy has none of these left, but still has a bunch of the MIB3 and even the Dark Knight Rises ones. Go figure.

Its kind of a sale as compared to what they are selling for on amazon and ebay, assuming store stock is gone for you. My bad if I posted in the wrong section though.

I bought a few extra but nobody wanted them around here, I'm glad for those of you who missed it can get one now, this did seem to be limited at the store.

Picked this up in store. I kept it on hold then got there and they didn't even have my name down. Thank god the girl just gave me the last one. I hear that Best Buy is bad about dinging these up in the shipping. Its a good shot to get one though.

I never saw these in my store. Part of me is tempted because I like steel books, but on the other hand I thought the movie was shit.

I came across one today at my local BB that looked to be in mint condition.

For those who are on the fence about ordering a copy be sure to take into consideration how they are shipped. White plastic envelopes!

[quote name='Taco5']I came across one today at my local BB that looked to be in mint condition.

For those who are on the fence about ordering a copy be sure to take into consideration how they are shipped. White plastic envelopes![/QUOTE]

In my experience, I have ordered two steelbooks from Best Buy, Brave pre order and Finding Nemo preorder. Both arrived with no dings at all. The packaging for both were in a thick brown envelope. Hoping for the same luck with this one.

Mine was dropped off today, like another poster said, straight up in a white plastic kinda envelope, however, not a ding on it!

dont forget to do a rebuy with the $5 Upgrade & Save coupon

[quote name='Mako1215']I need to get the Huntsman, and MIB 3 steelbooks.[/QUOTE]

I'll trade a Snow White and the Huntsman steel for RE Retribution.

bread's done
Back