Diet Pepsi Instant Win game

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!
play daily until 2/14/13. requires a Facebook account to enter.

You could win all this instantly:
  • Diet Pepsi 2L coupon
  • $25 Amazon Gift Card
  • $25 Zappos.com Gift card
  • $25 Sephora Gift card or
  • Cooking Light Magazine
good luck, no win for me today.

www.pepsi.com/dietpepsi

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='qoelqast']Too bad it's unavailable for ppl outside of US ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm from the US and this still bothers me. I understand it's all for legal reasons, but it still bothers me to see people miss out b/c they live in country "X" versus country "Y".

Sorry man...

[quote name='boom2k2']Thanks OP... Got a $25 Sephora card... I'm sure my GF will be happy.[/QUOTE]

Good to see some people win. I played every day and nada.

I won a $25 Amazon gift card :)

picture.php

Time won was 9:02 p.m. PST

Keep trying!

[quote name='Interstella 5555']I won a $25 Amazon gift card :)

picture.php

Time won was 9:02 p.m. PST

Keep trying![/QUOTE]

Congrats, mate! Still trying......

[quote name='BronsonsArmor']Been trying for about a week. Nothing so far lol. Congrats to those who have managed to get something![/QUOTE]
same, i've been doing it since the OP shared it with us... on 2 different facebook accounts! (mine and my GF)
NOTHING

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Nothing for me. Not that I ever expect it in these kinds of contests, haha.[/QUOTE]

Me either but hey, I don't mind seeing Sofia Vergara everyday!

Won a 2L Diet Pepsi coupon, thanks OP. And according to the Official Rules, there aren't any Amazon GCs to give away for this final prize period, only Etsy/Zappos/Sephora GCs, movietickets.com passes and the Diet Pepsi coupons, just FYI.

Contest is Still working as of 5:03AM EST Today

Prizes are now:

$30 BlueFly.com Gift card code
2 L Diet Pepsi
$100 SpaFinder Wellness Gift card
MovieTickets.com movie passes
Diet Pepsi Themed Coasters

So has anyone here received their prizes yet? I won the amazon gift card last January and have yet to receive anything. The email mentioned that I have to wait 6-8 weeks, but it's been well over that time so I'm a little concerned.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']So has anyone here received their prizes yet? I won the amazon gift card last January and have yet to receive anything. The email mentioned that I have to wait 6-8 weeks, but it's been well over that time so I'm a little concerned.[/QUOTE]

I won a 2L of Diet Pepsi and am right around the 6-8 weeks and haven't received anything yet. I'd try and e-mail them if I were you.

bread's done
Back