Does Saint's Row the Third Full Package have DLC codes?

jdawgg76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Title states most of what I need to know. Just wondering if its a good buy used since all DLC is on the disc or needs to be new because it has codes for the DLC. Fry's has it used for $13 and I want to pick one up and post in the deals thread, but I needed to know this first. Thanks CAGs!

Like the previous post, All of the DLC is on one disc that you install first. Then put in the second disc to play the game with all the DLC.

There is an online pass code though

It's on disc but I'm fairy sure it's not all DLC because the in game menu even shows 2 DLC that you can buy. One is a decision unlock (not a huge deal) but the other is a costume pack (I think) which is something they should have included.

And the Full Package is not compatible with the original version's saves (and you can't double dip on trophies). Keep that in mind.

[quote name='poopants']Like the previous post, All of the DLC is on one disc that you install first. Then put in the second disc to play the game with all the DLC.

There is an online pass code though[/QUOTE]

Let's say I borrow the DLC disc from you to use with my vanilla SR3 copy will that work or is your campaign disc different than mine?

[quote name='Vinny']And the Full Package is not compatible with the original version's saves (and you can't double dip on trophies). Keep that in mind.[/QUOTE]

That's incorrect on the 360 version, Full Package works fine with vanilla saves. That's only an issue for the PS3 version.

[quote name='MSUHitman']That's incorrect on the 360 version, Full Package works fine with vanilla saves. That's only an issue for the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

My bad. I didn't realize this issue was PS3 only. Shit, guess THQ was trying to cut corners as much as possible.

bread's done
Back