htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
1 day only sale promotion

:3ds:Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning $29.99
:3ds:Adventure Time: Hey Ice King, Why'd You Steal Our Garbage? $19.99

Sale over for Best Buy, but Amazon still has Adventure Time for $19.99.
[quote name='feroca']Just noticed that Amazon price-matched Adventure Time.

aOraNYl.png

Just ordered it, after missing the deal since I wasn't able to go to Best Buy yesterday.

Had a $5 discount, so ended just paying $14.99 with free shipping and no taxes. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
D?ch v? chép phim HD t?i c?a hÃ$ng HDHOUSE, chép phim hd - copy phim hd - dau phat hd v?i nhi?u th? lo?i, c?p nh?t liên t?c t?i HDHOUSE
m?i ngu?i nhanh tay d? có du?c nh?ng thu?c phim rõ nét nh?t nÃ$o

Ai ?ng H? Chép Phim Nha

M?i Thông Tin Th?c M?c Xin Liên H?
Mr .Sang : 090.900.2107 - 090.300.2107
Add: 358/4 Cách M?ng Tháng Tám, P.10, Q.3, Tp.HCM
Map(1).jpg

[quote name='metmoibadd']D?ch v? chép phim HD t?i c?a hÃ$ng HDHOUSE, chép phim hd - copy phim hd - dau phat hd v?i nhi?u th? lo?i, c?p nh?t liên t?c t?i HDHOUSE
m?i ngu?i nhanh tay d? có du?c nh?ng thu?c phim rõ nét nh?t nÃ$o

Ai ?ng H? Chép Phim Nha

M?i Thông Tin Th?c M?c Xin Liên H?
Mr .Sang : 090.900.2107 - 090.300.2107
Add: 358/4 Cách M?ng Tháng Tám, P.10, Q.3, Tp.HCM
Map(1).jpg

[/QUOTE]

NqiEk.gif

Aside from that randomness, I might order Adventure Time. I heard good things about the game

[quote name='suwillgetu']Hmm I was hoping to get Harvest Moon for less than $30, but I have a $5 rewards certificate so I'm considering it.[/QUOTE]

Same. Two Towns left a bad taste in my mouth with all its insane glitches, so I'm hoping to find it for around 20$.

I wonder if I can get BB to price match the Toys R Us Buy 1, get 1 50% off sale (on $19.99 or under games) for two adventure time games. Then I can give them to my nephew and niece. Are there price match restrictions for one day sales?

And the random pic above... is that a google maps pic of somewhere from vietnam? lol

Hmm looks like the random picture advertising a Vietnamese video/movie store, and from the last time I was in that country most of their stuff is pirated so buyers beware...

Was going to get Harvest Moon eventually in the next two weeks as, I admit, I am a sucker for them.

This with my $5 certificate sure helps, better then paying $40 haha

[quote name='dgwillia006']I heard it was better, I was just hoping to get it cheaper. I'm more of a Rune Factory fan lately anyway.[/QUOTE]

Yeah good game -- waiting for it to hopefully hit $20 or under.

So I'm looking at the one day sale email and I've got this printable coupon at the bottom for $50 off a $100 purchase when using a MasterCard from 01/21-01/27. There are exclusions, but games and consoles aren't listed as being excluded. Any body else get this?

Thanks OP, I got Adventure Time. I never played a Harvest Moon game in my life, so I didn't feel like dropping $30 on it.

I almost picked up Adventure Time as a gift a half dozen times last week but decided to wait. Happy to see that waiting was the right choice. Thanks for posting this deal.

Ordered Harvest Moon for the great reviews and been waiting for a price drop.
I keep seeing Two Towns for $20 at Target but it got such bad reviews.
Did in store pick up so I can hopefully pick it up today or tomorrow. Thx for rewards certs to pay for this.
Can't wait to get the Fire Emblem 3DS and start 3DS gaming again.

I have to say that Adventure time is really fun BUT it's almost criminally short. I can't believe it even cost $30. It's basically the length of most of the $8 download games.

If you have credit or something I would say go for it. But if you don't I might suggest waiting. $15 is a better price for this and that's only because I understand that being a license game costs money.

I was going to get this, but I think I'll wait for the 15 and under catergory. Positive reviews overall, but length seems to be the biggest issue. Plus I have such a HUGE backlog, this would be another game to throw on the fire.

I'm not even a big fan of the show and I still enjoyed Adventure Time quite a bit when I played it for review. $19.99 for the 3DS version isn't to bad of a price. My review, if anyone would like to read it.

Damnit, planned to get this earlier in the day with the huge BBY fiasco deal but they were all sold out, and BBY had already changed their policy. So big fail of a day for me!

Picked up Adventure Time. Thanks OP. I would've waited until it hit $15 or less but I figured that may be a while. Ah well, I have 60 days to PM.

[quote name='YellowGameboyColor']Damnit, planned to get this earlier in the day with the huge BBY fiasco deal but they were all sold out, and BBY had already changed their policy. So big fail of a day for me![/QUOTE]
Just noticed that Amazon price-matched Adventure Time.

aOraNYl.png

Just ordered it, after missing the deal since I wasn't able to go to Best Buy yesterday.

Had a $5 discount, so ended just paying $14.99 with free shipping and no taxes. :bouncy:

[quote name='BudzMcGee']I'm not even a big fan of the show and I still enjoyed Adventure Time quite a bit when I played it for review. $19.99 for the 3DS version isn't to bad of a price. My review, if anyone would like to read it.[/QUOTE]

^^^ Yea this is a well written review and I agree with it. It's like, I would say I would score it lower but at the same time I really did enjoy my time with the game. It's just terribly short and without much real content.

Also, I've never seen the show at all. I bought the game because of it's ties to The Adventures of Link style of gameplay. (I got it for $20 Temp Price Cut at Target before this sale)

bread's done
Back