Oh great...we've got dismembered bodies in Georgia...

correct me if I'm wrong but bodies is plural whereas body is singular and nothing in that stories suggest they found "bodies".

[quote name='GBAstar']correct me if I'm wrong but bodies is plural whereas body is singular and nothing in that stories suggest they found "bodies".[/QUOTE]

Joke Title

GBAstar

It's getting to the point that a man can't even step out onto his porch with his assault weapon without being shot by police.

Just be happy you don't live in Texas, I hear/read stories all the time about dismembered bodies along the US/Mexico border. Those drug cartels don't fuck around.

There's just so many levels of crazy in that story. For one, why did he keep the arms in a hole in the wall in his kitchen...but kept the rest of the body at a storage locker far away from his home? And then when I got to the part about his father also being in prison for murdering his mother while she was in the hospital, I was just like "What am I reading???" lol. Insane.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, cool your jets there, bro. We've had dismembered bodies in GA for years now... Rick Grimes & Co. say hello. ;)

[quote name='WeaponX2099']When is never too soon? Get ready for the Hawks to the same in April.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I totally expect that. I don't really like the Hawks anyway, I'm more of a LeBron fan.

bread's done
Back