[DEAD] Tales of Graces F @ Play-Asia $34.90 Free Shipping, US Region

Shipping hurts this deal, although I know free shipping is available, but the question is, it is smart to choose free shipping as it is being shipped overseas?

[quote name='apokalypse']Shipping hurts this deal, although I know free shipping is available, but the question is, it is smart to choose free shipping as it is being shipped overseas?[/QUOTE]

I just got the box (0.50 cents more). Never had a problem with it.

Is Tales of F (PS3) good? This is a good price as usually it is almost $50 for the game retail. I have no problem paying $35.xx but the reviews of the game have been average or below average at best. What do other CAGS think?

[quote name='aosora13']Is Tales of F (PS3) good? This is a good price as usually it is almost $50 for the game retail. I have no problem paying $35.xx but the reviews of the game have been average or below average at best. What do other CAGS think?[/QUOTE]

Not sure what reviews you've been reading...it has a pretty respectable 77 on metacritic (a score that's skewed downward by a few sites no one's ever heard of before). Check some reputable sites. GamesRadar gave it an 80 and a pretty good review. Most will tell you that if you like the Tales series, this is a solid entry, if not revolutionary.

I didn't want to pay full price and even $40 was too much for me which was Gamestops price for awhile. So I waited to see if it would drop lower. Now Gamestop doesn't have this instock online or at any of their stores so I bought it at Amazon for $60. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

I only purchased it two weeks ago and I can still return it if I want, but I'll have to pay for return shipping and waste my time. It's too much of a hassle now. :(.

[quote name='kupomogli']I didn't want to pay full price and even $40 was too much for me which was Gamestops price for awhile. So I waited to see if it would drop lower. Now Gamestop doesn't have this instock online or at any of their stores so I bought it at Amazon for $60. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

I only purchased it two weeks ago and I can still return it if I want, but I'll have to pay for return shipping and waste my time. It's too much of a hassle now. :(.[/QUOTE]

Print label online for about $2 and drop it off at mail box.

Did anyone receive a call from Play-Asia to confirm purchase? This was the second time I bought a game from them.

[quote name='62t']Print label online for about $2 and drop it off at mail box.[/QUOTE]
Amazon almost never allow self-returns these days.

Yeah, I don't why they changed their polcy. You basically have to pay their online shipping rate ($5 or something) for a return.

[quote name='aosora13']Is Tales of F (PS3) good? This is a good price as usually it is almost $50 for the game retail. I have no problem paying $35.xx but the reviews of the game have been average or below average at best. What do other CAGS think?[/QUOTE]
Do you like the Tales Series? If so, it's a must-buy. Otherwise, it's just a fun JRPG assuming you like the genre.

bread's done
Back