What would you think about Virtual Boy on 3ds

Oblivieon

CAGiversary!
Hey, I wanted to see what all of you thought if Nintendo brought Virtual Boy games to 3ds?

It was talked about a few years ago but nothing ever came of it. Seeing that there were only 14 games released I thought a 2 or 3 part collection would be cool. Plus I think it's a Natural for Nintendo's Virtual Console. Now that they have Gameboy and Game Gear. Oh maybe even Atari Lynx games would be cool too... Hummm.....

For me, I personally would love to see it happen! There were a few jems on Virtual Boy like Wario, Mario Tennis, and Galactic Pinball.

Not sure if I'd want to play games in red...

Jerry: That's tomato juice.
[Kramer takes a big spoonful of cereal withtomato juice then spits out cereal]
Kramer: That looked like milk to me!

It would be nice if they released Virtual Boy Wario Land and Telroboxer on the 3DS, but I really don't see it happening. I think Nintendo just wants to forget that the Virtual Boy ever happened.

I am not sure if any virtual boy games are good enough to be worth it to release again, plus the lineup was just so small that there aren't many games to pick from. I would rather Nintendo focus on making really great games instead of re-releasing mediocre ones.

I would definitely purchase both Wario, Mario Tennis.

I think the issue is that the system failed, and Nintendo doesn't want to be linked with a failure.

[quote name='SaraAB']I am not sure if any virtual boy games are good enough to be worth it to release again, plus the lineup was just so small that there aren't many games to pick from. I would rather Nintendo focus on making really great games instead of re-releasing mediocre ones.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. There was a reason why these all-red games were never heard of again. And Nintendo already got their money's worth with this by inadvertently creating Lasik eye surgery. ;)

[quote name='flameofdoom666'] Nintendo doesn't want to be linked with a failure.[/QUOTE]

They put the gamegear on there.

I want 3DS reboots of Virtual Boy games. I always wanted to play Virtual Boy Wario Land and Mario Clash. I mean, I want the games to be in full color.

[quote name='Gden']They put the gamegear on there.[/QUOTE]

Hey the game gear was great. I had two games on that thing and they were both fun. Sonic 2 & Aerial Assault.

Plus it was about the size of the Wii U gamepad. I even had a car charger for long trips.

bread's done
Back