New Wii U 32GB Deluxe Set w/Nintendoland $329.99 eBay Daily Deal Free Ship

I bought one, I've been looking for a deal so I could get one before Monster Hunter comes out and this seemed like a good chance

[quote name='Katsu']It's probably a bit troubling for Nintendo that it's only sold 45 units at that price...[/QUOTE]

It's only $20 off. I can't see that being a big enough sale/drop for folks that are on the fence.

[quote name='maximumzero']It's only $20 off. I can't see that being a big enough sale/drop for folks that are on the fence.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, get back to me after they throw another 0 on the end of that discount.

Though its only $20, its still a good enough deal. Not worth getting at this price (rather wait till its $50) but still good for those wanting it now.

[quote name='Yigytugd']Though its only $20, its still a good enough deal. Not worth getting at this price (rather wait till its $50) but still good for those wanting it now.[/QUOTE]

$50 for the whole Wii U bundle? Hmmm, sounds about right.

Being a CAG means it need to be over $150 off and everything brought MUST be a loss leader for both the retailer and manufacturer.. They should not be allow to make any profit regardless...:lol:

Bought a Wii U recently from another seller on Ebay. With shipping the total was $312 for me. It was brand new in box so I was very happy, especially since I had my doubts if the guy was going to send it out.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Nintendo will go "software only" soon enough...[/QUOTE]

DOOM!!!!!

you realize that they turn a profit on each wii U as soon as they sell a single game right? The $20 off here isn't going to hurt them at all.

Anyway, I bought one of these, $20 off plus no tax and free sihpping? hell yeah.

Sadly, I'm hoping to find one on the cheap before that Lego City game comes out. It's the only game for the system I'm interested in. I hope we get a next gen xbox or ps3 announcement before it comes out so I can skip the wii-u all together.

Also, I know I'm lame for wanting to buy a system just to play a Lego game. :)

The link now goes to $389. B/c people want to pay $389 for a system they can get almost anywhere for $349.

I know this was yesterday's deal.

bread's done
Back