Shooting at Lone Star College...

In other news I thought I saw "Big Foot" today but it was just my neighbors dog.

Gotta feed the hype machine though... right?

740085_545096468848875_2009477779_o.jpg

I hope they get silverware out of dangerous peoples hands here too!

Obviously guns are much different than silverware, but when we have a slippery slope case just across the ocean.....

If we *are* going to put a microscope on every shooting case in the country, then I think I am justified in saying that you are all looking for a ban on all guns similar to the UK.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Houston and actually take classes at Lone Star College (not this campus) and just from watching all the local news channels, this all appeared to have happened around the library and stemmed from an argument between a group individuals. One local news channel has a banner reporting "4 people hurt, 2 in custody."

While a school shooting is a serious thing, this pales in comparison to other events and doesn't look to be premeditated at all.

Just judging from my personal experience at other Lone Star College campuses, the security staff they have on campus is very competent and almost always quite visible.

They want to ban videogames? I say we ban schools. I never hear about someone really being shot while virtually shooting someone online.

bread's done
Back