Win an AK Striker for PS Move from Hyperkin

GamjawanG

CAGiversary!
To commemorate the release of the AK Striker, Hyperkin is giving away an AK Striker for PS Move to one lucky recipient.

The AK Striker is a PlayStation Move controller attachment designed to replicate an AK-47. Players can wield the AK Striker like a full rifle with the shoulder attachment on, or like a submachine gun with the shoulder attachment removed. The AK Striker is designed to work with Playstation Move games like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, House of the Dead 4, and the upcoming Dust 514.

This contest is only for residents of the US and Canada. The winner must have a valid shipping address in the US or Canada. The winner will be announced at the end of the giveaway period on Hyperkin's Facebook page on Tuesday, January 30, 2013 at 12AM PST.

Here is the link to enter: http://hyperkin.com/blog/2013/01/ak-striker-giveaway/

are there any decent shooters that work with the move controller? I know about MAG, but not really anything else. I just got a ps3 a few days ago with amazon gift cards through swagbucks and bing rewards. so I've been a ps3 info junkie recently haha

Sure...

Here is a list of FPS games:
Killzone 3 (Killzone Trilogy)
Counterstrike: Global Offensive
Goldeneye: Reloaded
Resistance 3
Dust 514

Here is a list of non FPS games (rail shooters):
Time Crisis
House of the Dead 4
MIB Alien Crisis
Resident Evil HD Collection