13 for `13 Sale on PSN. 50% off for PSN members. 75% off for PS+ members!

Jouvert

CAGiversary!
8392902097_6c0dae58f3_o.jpg

13 for `13 Sale on PSN from January 22 to 29, 2013.

Sale prices will go active once the PlayStation store updates for the week.

Kick off 2013 with some of the best games available on PSN. PlayStation Plus members get the best deals on these with 75% off on all the featured titles, while regular members get 50% off. Amazing titles like the critically acclaimed The Unfinished Swan, Warp and even the classic Psychonauts will be all on sale. Check out the full list below:

LittleBigPlanet Karting – Regular $39.99, Sale $19.99, PS Plus $10.00
The Unfinished Swan – Regular $14.99, Sale $7.49, PS Plus $3.75
Ratchet & Clank – Regular $14.99, Sale $7.49, PS Plus $3.75
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy – Regular $7.99, Sale $3.99, PS Plus $2.00
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection – Regular $24.99, Sale $12.49, PS Plus $6.25
Warp – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50
Shank 2 – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50
NiGHTS into dreams… – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50
Jet Set Radio – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50
The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut – Regular $19.99, Sale $9.99, PS Plus $5.00
Psychonauts – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 – Regular $39.99, Sale $19.99, PS Plus $10.00
Machinarium – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50

Last edited by a moderator:
how long is this sale on for? I want to know exactly how long I have to think about which, if any, of these games I want to buy

[quote name='Naylord']how long is this sale on for? I want to know exactly how long I have to think about which, if any, of these games I want to buy[/QUOTE]

According to the PlayStation Blog, it`s a week long sale, so you have until next week Tuesday, January 29.

Source: PS Blog

Now THAT'S a sale (well, for PS+ anyway)! Good job, Sony!

Actually, looking at the list, there's only 1 or 2 things I'd actually get. I just really like the prices.

Thanks for posting this Jouvert. I ended up picking up Machinarium, The Unfinished Swan, Warp and Shank 2 right away. Finally PSN is matching xbox live with their sales or beating them for members.

Man this is an excellent sale, especially for "I've-been-waiting-for-a-sale" Unfinished Swan!

I picked up Unfinished Swan, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Warp, Psychonauts, and Machinarium.

I would've bought Shank 2 as well, but PS+ already gave me that for free! :)

I already have what I really want from that list, but picked up Unfinished Swan and Jak as my grand total was $5.75.

How is Machinarium on PS3? I've got it on my computer, as well as my iPad so obviously it's not something I need, but it just looks some damn pretty.

the biggest anxiety of these sales is that they'll turn around and put them in the instant game collection within the next year. There is no worse feel than that of already owning a game put on the instant game collection.

[quote name='Naylord']the biggest anxiety of these sales is that they'll turn around and put them in the instant game collection within the next year. There is no worse feel than that of already owning a game put on the instant game collection.[/QUOTE]

You could argue that there is a difference between owning it from the instant game collection and paying for it with the discounted PSN+ price. Unless you plan on renewing PSN+ forever. Regardless, I don't mind paying $2.50 for a game if it's any good.

[quote name='matsam']You could argue that there is a difference between owning it from the instant game collection and paying for it with the discounted PSN+ price. Unless you plan on renewing PSN+ forever. Regardless, I don't mind paying $2.50 for a game if it's any good.[/QUOTE]

I agree, i don't mind paying low low prices like this for some of these games. and could they hit Instant Collection Anytime.. yea but maybe when one may not have PS+ active at the time OR maybe not at all for maybe all or just SOME of the titles .. it's a Crap shoot this is how PS+ is .. it's really great but it's stuff to be expected to happen. i know if you buy a game you may get it free later ... but the question is . do you really want said game or Games right now or you want the games but in no hurry to get them ?

Shank 2, Unfinished Swan, Machinarium , and Jet Set Radio are all games i am interested in in this sale. but if i buy any of them and they are free down the road ( Shrugs ) it happends besides we get like 2 or 3 games free a Month so i'm not too worried.

[quote name='Opopanax']I already picked up Psychonauts on a Steam sale, but it might be worth $5 just to use a proper controller.[/QUOTE]

Not that the Steam version doesn't already fully support controllers (with total remapping of every action to boot!).

[quote name='Nukkus']Not that the Steam version doesn't already fully support controllers (with total remapping of every action to boot!).[/QUOTE]

I set up a 360 controller for it but it seems iffy. Not to mention I'd rather sit on my couch in front of a big flat screen than on my computer chair.

[quote name='Opopanax']I set up a 360 controller for it but it seems iffy. Not to mention I'd rather sit on my couch in front of a big flat screen than on my computer chair.[/QUOTE]

We're seriously not gonna start this are we?

[quote name='Opopanax']I set up a 360 controller for it but it seems iffy. Not to mention I'd rather sit on my couch in front of a big flat screen than on my computer chair.[/QUOTE]

The PS2 version suffers from poor framerate. I'm not sure why you'd want to blow up the PS2 version on a big screen when it already looked pretty bad in SD.

I don't know what it is about Psychonauts, but I played the PC version and just don't get it. I keep reading how I am supposed to love the game, but it just came across as average to me. Nothing really wrong with it, just didnt seem anywhere near as good as every article I read keeps telling me it is. Different strokes I guess...

[quote name='fsm']I don't know what it is about Psychonauts, but I played the PC version and just don't get it. I keep reading how I am supposed to love the game, but it just came across as average to me. Nothing really wrong with it, just didnt seem anywhere near as good as every article I read keeps telling me it is. Different strokes I guess...[/QUOTE]

I agree with you man. It's charming and all but the platforming mechanics aren't that tight. I can see maybe at release it would have been better when the gameplay would have been scrutinised less.

bread's done
Back