Bjs Sale/Clearance

LlamaNinja

CAGiversary!
Well I noticed the price dropped on several items today and I thought it would be nice to share. Also that if it was just mine or they did it all over.
Halo Reach 9.99
PX5 Headset 149.99
Skylander Mega Pack 82.90
Skylander Pack 47.90
Uncharted 3 12.99
They had a few other games but they werent really a deal Arkham City was 21.90 but it was the regular edition for example.
I check online and Halo Reach is regular price and the skylander box isnt listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Bj's finally upgraded their games section and I noticed a few games on clearance as well. The only one not already listed was Uncharted 3 for $12.90!

Otherwise they have been slow getting new games and dropping prices. There are NO deals in my town, there is an FYE that actually sells games over MSRP. New titles are always $62.99 plus tax...I hate them.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']fyi the skylander prices aren't very good[/QUOTE]
I found a link on sam's club site for what is in it. I myself am not a fan which is why I dont really know the prices for it.

[quote name='Abear21']My Bj's finally upgraded their games section and I noticed a few games on clearance as well. The only one not already listed was Uncharted 3 for $12.90!

Otherwise they have been slow getting new games and dropping prices. There are NO deals in my town, there is an FYE that actually sells games over MSRP. New titles are always $62.99 plus tax...I hate them.[/QUOTE]
I added it. I think the mall stores still sucker grandma's into getting you the games at a ripoff price because I have no clue how half those stores are still open.

[quote name='nosferatu51']Nevermind, misinterpreted the thread title....[/QUOTE]

the topic was completely misleading.

[quote name='Josef']Not sure I'd want clearance BJ's.[/QUOTE]
I sale maybe, new clientele but a clearance is a leftover sale XD

bread's done
Back