Kinect

If you are or have small children around the house its easily worth it. If no kids I suppose if you drink a lot or addicted to some other drug it could be fun too, I cant say for sure.

kinect is cool, but i dont use it much. daily i use it to "talk" to my xbox before i actually start playing. like browse friends or something. nothing you couldnt do (prob easier) with a controller though. the games are some what fun. voice commands in me3 are cool. I dont really feel it got my moneys worth, but i def wouldnt take it back either... just cause it seems "cool" to use

Dance Central 1/2/3 are fantastic. As far as download games, Rhythm Party is also a lot of fun and Fruit Ninja Kinect is great too. Those are the main games I use it for. They are all fun AND a good workout. Definitely a plus. I play Dance Central regularly and I think Rhythm Party will be in frequent rotation now too (I just got that recently). Kinect Party is fun with kids and even for adults at a party, at least once. Kinect Party was free, but I'm not sure if it still is. Kinect Sports 1 & 2 are fun too, although I haven't played them for a while.

I know that Dance Central would be great for me, but i think that my boyfriend wouldn't like it :p Can you recommend me any kinect games for him?

I don't know your boyfriend. So it's hard to say. I'd think that Rhythm Party would be more universally appealing. If he ever played Elite Beat Agents on the DS and liked it, he will probably like Rhythm Party. He might like it even if he never has. It is basically the gameplay of that, but hitting the circles with your hands and feet. There's ones you just hit, ones you have to swipe at in a certain direction and ones you have to hold. Then you can add in improv tricks like spinning, jumping, hitting hand markers with your feet, etc. That increases your multiplier. It has fun visual effects too. Fruit Ninja Kinect is hard not to like too.

bread's done
Back