Gears of War Judgement Replica Lancer $99.99 *Gamestop Exclusive*

[quote name='sirgalahad']link's not working
(I would fix it but getting out of newbie stage takes forever)[/QUOTE]

Fixed. Thank you.

As somebody who purchased the last two lancers, I going to pass on this one. I hope that's not how it's gonna look in the game!

I bought the Lancer from GoW3 last time. Wife wasn't too happy about it as I had my little boy (3 years old) hold it as I took a picture of it to show it off on FB.

This one looks ugly... IMHO.

I pre-ordered a retro lancer with my copy of Gears 3 from GameStop about 5 months prior to release. A couple of weeks before the game's launch I (as well as my friend who also ordered one) got an email saying the lancers will arrive late. Two months go by and I forgot about the lancer until I get another email from GameStop saying they still haven't gotten the lancers in and they gave me a free code for a Cole avatar plushie.

Four months after the game's release I cancelled the lancer order and got my $80 back. Another 3 months or so later I get another email from GameStop saying that they finally got the retro lancers in stock but they weren't the silver ones that were originally pre-ordered. They were the "cute" pink one or an ugly blue one and I get first chance at ordering them since they fucked the last order. Needless to say I passed.

To avoid that whole experience again and to avoid this hideous Crazy Taxi lancer, I'm going to pass again.

[quote name='Brash_Attack']I pre-ordered a retro lancer with my copy of Gears 3 from GameStop about 5 months prior to release. A couple of weeks before the game's launch I (as well as my friend who also ordered one) got an email saying the lancers will arrive late. Two months go by and I forgot about the lancer until I get another email from GameStop saying they still haven't gotten the lancers in and they gave me a free code for a Cole avatar plushie.

Four months after the game's release I cancelled the lancer order and got my $80 back. Another 3 months or so later I get another email from GameStop saying that they finally got the retro lancers in stock but they weren't the silver ones that were originally pre-ordered. They were the "cute" pink one or an ugly blue one and I get first chance at ordering them since they fucked the last order. Needless to say I passed.

To avoid that whole experience again and to avoid this hideous Crazy Taxi lancer, I'm going to pass again.[/QUOTE]

you forgot to mention some coupon code for % off (50% ?) on NECA products at gamestop online. I think they only had some Assassin's Creed Flying Machine at the time.

also now that I think about it, I have no idea if I was ever charged for the lancer! I would think that the orders just got canceled... Going to have to dig through emails and old statements

[quote name='Brash_Attack']I pre-ordered a retro lancer with my copy of Gears 3 from GameStop about 5 months prior to release. A couple of weeks before the game's launch I (as well as my friend who also ordered one) got an email saying the lancers will arrive late. Two months go by and I forgot about the lancer until I get another email from GameStop saying they still haven't gotten the lancers in and they gave me a free code for a Cole avatar plushie.

To avoid that whole experience again and to avoid this hideous Crazy Taxi lancer, I'm going to pass again.[/QUOTE]
yeah.. same here... plus this one is just so damn ugly!... and It's ugly for no damn reason (That we know of)

[quote name='Gamer SDP']you forgot to mention some coupon code for % off (50% ?) on NECA products at gamestop online. I think they only had some Assassin's Creed Flying Machine at the time.

also now that I think about it, I have no idea if I was ever charged for the lancer! I would think that the orders just got canceled... Going to have to dig through emails and old statements[/QUOTE]

Forgot about that coupon. I never used it. GameStop also made it a point to slide in that it is NECA's fault that the Lancers weren't in yet every time.

[quote name='TooPoor']I assume this is going to be rare or something? Hence a MSRP post?
No offense OP, just curious.[/QUOTE]

All is well. That was my reasoning behind it since it would be a limited run and buyers will be lucky to even receive one given past events with the retro replica from 3.

Ahhh the lancers are back. Last year my GF and i got screwed out of getting our by gamestop supposedly because of customs. They were FINALLY available in silly blue/pink colors but by then we were already burnt and said to hell with it.

[quote name='Methoes']I bought the Lancer from GoW3 last time. Wife wasn't too happy about it as I had my little boy (3 years old) hold it as I took a picture of it to show it off on FB.

This one looks ugly... IMHO.[/QUOTE]

I love this quote!!

1) Wife
2) Kid with weapon
3) FB

nuff'said.

on topic: not sure how 'exclusive' these are, cause at the end you'll have 20 - 30 lancers with paint variants. LOL! whoopie! :whee: :whee: :whee:

You and me both brother. EXACT same thing happened to me. Then you know what else? They put up some silver ones on the GS Power Up Rewards site(for 100k reward points). fuck em, NECA typically makes crap quality goods(save for the action figures) anyways.

[quote name='Methoes']I bought the Lancer from GoW3 last time. Wife wasn't too happy about it as I had my little boy (3 years old) hold it as I took a picture of it to show it off on FB.

This one looks ugly... IMHO.[/QUOTE]
so you are one of THOSE people. at least your wife sounds like a normal person

[quote name='Attikus']You and me both brother. EXACT same thing happened to me. Then you know what else? They put up some silver ones on the GS Power Up Rewards site(for 100k reward points). fuck em, NECA typically makes crap quality goods(save for the action figures) anyways.[/QUOTE]

I remember seeing the rewards ones. I got to hold one of the Lancers at SDCC. It seems like pretty decent quality.

This ugly car #13 lancer reminds me of...

crazytaxi.jpg

[quote name='Edzo04']so you are one of THOSE people. at least your wife sounds like a normal person[/QUOTE]

Oh noes he gave a kid a TOY gun and took a picture.

I had my 8 year old son hold my Retro Lancer & posted it on FB. He plays GOW too! But let it be known....they day he takes a boomshot out of the house or bullies any Locusts, he will be grounded from those kinda games!

bread's done
Back