PS3 Devil May Cry Collection $16.94 @Amazon

Currently playing the 3rd game right now. Regular enemies seem easier than the first game, but man the bosses own you until you learn their patterns. Then (at least so far), they're a breeze. No way I would play the regular edition without the gold continue system though.

What is up with these HD collections not wanting to drop in price? It seems like they all reach $15-20 and then hover there forever.

I've been eying this, Sly and PoP and I don't think I've ever seen them go below $15 (I'm sure they probably have and I just missed them).

[quote name='Olengie']Sly Cooper Collection was $10 during Black Friday at Walmart and Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I keep looking, and forgot I bought the game.

[quote name='Vinny']What is up with these HD collections not wanting to drop in price? It seems like they all reach $15-20 and then hover there forever.

I've been eying this, Sly and PoP and I don't think I've ever seen them go below $15 (I'm sure they probably have and I just missed them).[/QUOTE]

2 Black Friday in a row Sly was $10, PoP was $10 or $13 on Gamefly, and DMC Collection was $10 from that gamespot friday video blog deal which I missed out on. Tomb Raider Collection was $5-$10 from Best Buy at one point. I'd say Splinter Cell Collection and Silent Hill Collection are 2 that don't want to drop below $16.

I'm still waiting on GoW:Origins. Doesn't help that GoW Collection came out, but those are digital and I own the other 3 already.

There was that one sale at Gamestop where they had the HD Collections 50% Off with a Coupon.

I agree, I hope to see the Splinter Cell and Silent Hill Collection might not drop down to its current state. But who knows, it might drop down a bit.

Plus, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Collection is being released this year as well. And its might value might stay for a bit too.

^ Ah man didn't Tomb Raider ever went that low. I missed it. I would love to see it drop to 10 on Amazon, that's pretty much my buy price since I have Underworld on PSN.

[quote name='Olengie']Sly Cooper Collection was $10 during Black Friday at Walmart and Amazon.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kazaganthi']2 Black Friday in a row Sly was $10, PoP was $10 or $13 on Gamefly, and DMC Collection was $10 from that gamespot friday video blog deal which I missed out on. Tomb Raider Collection was $5-$10 from Best Buy at one point. I'd say Splinter Cell Collection and Silent Hill Collection are 2 that don't want to drop below $16.

I'm still waiting on GoW:Origins. Doesn't help that GoW Collection came out, but those are digital and I own the other 3 already.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I missed Sly twice!? I can understand missing it at WM (I avoid WM like the plague) but how the fuck did I miss Amazon? Was it a lightning deal or something? But still, given its age, you'd think it would be $15 or less already as the standard price.

I'm never buying anything from GF again. Every game I've purchased from them look like trash.

[quote name='Vinny']Damn, I missed Sly twice!? I can understand missing it at WM (I avoid WM like the plague) but how the fuck did I miss Amazon? Was it a lightning deal or something? But still, given its age, you'd think it would be $15 or less already as the standard price.

I'm never buying anything from GF again. Every game I've purchased from them look like trash.[/QUOTE]

It was originally a Lightning Deal but Amazon changed the price to $10 anyway. II missed the first Amazon deal but got to order it later.

[quote name='Soma_Cruz']^ Ah man didn't Tomb Raider ever went that low. I missed it. I would love to see it drop to 10 on Amazon, that's pretty much my buy price since I have Underworld on PSN.[/QUOTE]
Tomb Raider Collection dropped to around $7.50 at BB before. :)

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Tomb Raider Collection dropped to around $7.50 at BB before. :)[/QUOTE]

I still remember they canceled my order, and gave me $10 instead. Used that to get RDR goty for $10.

bread's done
Back