Facebook (thanks to Halo Gamer)
custom_banner_2300397203395107491.png

[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=Win8 Table prop]
Windows 8 Tablet Avatar Prop (US)
thumblg.png

[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=SC2 Avatar Tee]

Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm Avatar T-shirt (US)
Found on US dashboard
ot3dch.jpg

23m776b.png

[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=Play 60 Jersey]
NFL Play 60
thumbm.png
thumbm.png

[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=Milka T-shirt]
To redeem it you have to vote 1 of the 2 different Milka products
Confirmed for Italy
schermata20130311alle21.png

[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=Van Der Schmash]
Darksiders 2 Van Der Schmash DLC
http://community.darksiders.com/register/
van_der_schmash.png

[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=US Marine Tee]
Find the ad on the USA dashboard. Then view all four tiles inside to unlock the T-shirt and theme.
2j0cjer.png

[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=H4 Gold Warrior]
Halo 4 Gold Warrior Avatar Suit
http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/Live/Free-LIVE-Weekend/terms
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRowNanSHDjwJ0slh6RR5N3cpNmOHfOra_mVRDNCUPUCYQRoRR1FQ

This offer is only available to the first 600, 000 Xbox LIVE members who are 18 years of age or over who play Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 4, Halo Anniversary, Halo Reach and Halo Wars Multiplayer mode between 12:01 GMT March 8th, 2013 and 23:59 GMT March 10th, 2013. If you are one of the first 600,000 Xbox LIVE members to perform this action, you will receive a code for a free Xbox LIVE Halo avatar from March 30th , 2013. Please allow up to 4 weeks for the avatar to appear in your Xbox LIVE profile inbox. A male or female avatar will be added to your account. This avatar will correspond with the gender currently selected on your profile. To participate you must; turn on and log in to your Xbox LIVE account on your console, insert game disc for Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 4, Halo Anniversary, Halo Reach and Halo Wars, which you must already have a copy of, and complete at least 1 uninterrupted hour of Halo Multiplayer. Offer runs from March 8th, 2013 to March 10th, 2013. Offer only available in regions; United Kingdom /France / Germany /Spain /Italy /Republic of Ireland /Austria /Belgium /Denmark /Finland /Netherlands /Norway /Sweden /Portugal /Switzerland /Russia /Czech Republic /Greece /Hungary /Poland. The Promoter is Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited, 70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland. All rights reserved. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, the Xbox 360 logos, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox LIVE logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. The names and logos of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. By taking up this offer, you agree to our Privacy Statement http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-GB/default.mspx and to Xbox LIVE Terms of Use http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/legal/xboxComTOU
[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=Tomb Raider Tee]
Free Tomb Raider Logo Avatar T-Shirt
https://www.facebook.com/TombRaider
BE3F0glCcAAkj6v.png

[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=Zac Levi MP Skin]
Zac Levi MP Skin for Tomb Raider
http://www.thenerdmachine.com/tomb-r...free-mp-codes/
Email them at [email protected] and they'll send you a code for the skin.
[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=Baird Goggles]
You have to login with Facebook, and "share" the video to get a code
https://www.facebook.com/gearsofwar/app_313854865355714
thumblg.png

[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=21 & Over]
21 & Over Teddy Bear Avatar underwear
(confirmed on Canada accounts; 2 controller trick does not work)
thumblg.png

[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=Injustice: Flash tee]
Injustice Gods Among Us Avatar clothe & DLC skin
Vote at https://injustice.dccomics.com/
After voting you will be given the option to redeem either an avatar item and a DLC skin
thumbm.png

* Solutions for blinking/refresh page during avatar item selection
For those experiencing the blinking problem (after liking the page refreshes preventing you from choosing your avatar item)
Solution: Right when you like it, turn OFF your wifi. Your page should be stuck on the avatar selection screen. After done selecting, turn ON your wifi and hit CONFIRM

r3dreck said:
If anyone knows what I am talking about, the best way to get it, and the way I did it was to:
CLick the like button, launch developer tools, search for "has-liked", where it says "display: none;" change to "display: block;"... the options should show after. (I develop websites so...)

bugeater said:
Managed to get it in Opera. If you right-click Like then select Inspect Element, you can search for has-liked (via tab in the right pane) and change the aforementioned value to block (double click it in the left pane to edit), then close out of the tool and you should be able to select your platform and gender to get the shirt.
* Other tips if you're getting "sorry out of codes" or it won't load: Open in 2 browser, also remove like and re-like again, or remove app from your fb account and redo over
[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler=Cadillac ATS]
Free Cadillac ATS Avatar Prop (US dashboard)
thumblg.png

[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FNL 4EVA']To bad no info this is more of a brag thread without it. sad...[/QUOTE]
its on the dashboard

[quote name='sir-fly']its on the dashboard[/QUOTE]
Seen it or just a guess? Shocked nobody else mentioned more details like past free ads. Wasted 2 hours on 3 accounts found nothing same w friends. oh well time is money :)

I had some lag when I opened the ad, took about two minutes for it to pop up fully.
Also the prop is like a mini r/c car that comes out and drives around you then disappears.

[quote name='iRandom']Injustice Gods Among Us Avatar clothe & DLC skin
Vote at https://injustice.dccomics.com/
After voting you will be given the option to redeem either an avatar item or a DLC skin
thumbm.png

Free Cadillac ATS Avatar Prop (US dashboard)
thumblg.png
[/QUOTE]

thanks op for the heads up about the injustice thing.

I can't get the prompt to stay up long enough to choose the Flash Avatar shirt for 360. It flashes by (pun intended) once I click the Facebook "like" button. Any trick to it? Using Firefox as my browser.

[quote name='HydroX']I can't get the prompt to stay up long enough to choose the Flash Avatar shirt for 360. It flashes by (pun intended) once I click the Facebook "like" button. Any trick to it? Using Firefox as my browser.[/QUOTE]

use chrome

[quote name='HydroX']I can't get the prompt to stay up long enough to choose the Flash Avatar shirt for 360. It flashes by (pun intended) once I click the Facebook "like" button. Any trick to it? Using Firefox as my browser.[/QUOTE]

Damn, same problem on all my browsers. WTF.

Same issue on chrome.
:(

I'm using firefox and it flashed after pressing "like" but left it alone for half a second then the code popped up.

Thanks for the heads up!

Same here on Chrome. I tried turning off Ad Block too, but still skips past it too fast. DLC works at least. I think the site might just be getting too much traffic or something.

If your screen blinks before you could claim your avatar item, what I did was opened it on 2 browser
Also remove like and re-like again, or remove app from your fb account and redo over
just some tips...

Tried everything to get a code for the shirt and PS3 theme and cannot get either. Shit's broke and that's sad. Was looking to adding both to my collection.

If anyone knows what I am talking about, the best way to get it, and the way I did it was to:
CLick the like button, launch developer tools, search for "has-liked", where it says "display: none;" change to "display: block;"... the options should show after. (I develop websites so...)

For those experiencing the blinking problem (after liking the page refreshes preventing you from choosing your avatar item)
Solution: Right when you like it, turn OFF your wifi. Your page should be stuck on the avatar selection screen. After done selecting, turn ON your wifi and hit CONFIRM

[quote name='r3dreck']If anyone knows what I am talking about, the best way to get it, and the way I did it was to:
CLick the like button, launch developer tools, search for "has-liked", where it says "display: none;" change to "display: block;"... the options should show after. (I develop websites so...)[/QUOTE]

I have a very vague sense of what you're talking about, but I tried it and it doesn't find "has-liked" anywhere. I can find it in the source, but it won't let me edit anything.

[quote name='r3dreck']If anyone knows what I am talking about, the best way to get it, and the way I did it was to:
CLick the like button, launch developer tools, search for "has-liked", where it says "display: none;" change to "display: block;"... the options should show after. (I develop websites so...)[/QUOTE]

Thanks mate, that worked a treat

Worked, but now I just get code not found :( Sucks, but thanks! I hope they replenish the codes. Would really love a PS3 theme.

Using Firefox here, worked fine and I got both avatar / themes for both consoles and both Arrow DLC for both consoles. The Arrow DLC will be emailed when the game is released, like the GOW DLC we are working on. I got the error code not found message also, but the code was right above it for both consoles.

Thanks, this worked perfectly.

I can't click on the I accept the following button, but I was able to get the t-shirt/dlc code, but not the theme for PS3 as well :p

EDIT: was able to click it after I loaded the page up a second time :D

bread's done
Back