Painkiller: Hell & Damnation $6.79 on Impulse

I remember this being on sale on Steam last month in their holiday sale. How much was it going for back then? Is this a new low price for the game?

It contains 15 total "best of" levels from the original two games, remade on the Unreal 3 engine. I've only played two thus far, but there seem to be additional bosses as well, I don't remember fighting some of these (HUGE) guys before and I played the originals a *lot*

Yes, I'm pretty sure this is new low price mark for this game, I've been keeping an eye on it for a while, and another site I follow says it is as well.

And apologies for any info I missed, I've been a fan of this site for a while but it's rare that I catch a price drop before anyone else so I'm a tad "new". Hope it helps some fellow gamers out.

[quote name='sTaTIx']I remember this being on sale on Steam last month in their holiday sale. How much was it going for back then? Is this a new low price for the game?[/QUOTE]

If you got a coupon from alienware arena (which was easily available to get at the time), it would've discounted the price down to $5 during the flash sale or daily for Painkiller (I forget which), so it has technically has been cheaper than this before.

bread's done
Back