Free 1 month PS+ (EU) on facebook

Note it is for Sony Europe (can only choose Euro region countries) but I put in for a code anyway, will see if it works on my US PSN.

Just did this using my girlfriends Facebook. Anybody try using the emailed code on a US account?
I really wanna get in on the 13 sale discount

I'm a little lost:

Can we make a EU account (on our current vita and memory card), go to the EU store and download their PS+ games? I know it will expire after a month, but wouldn't it give us a month to enjoy their games also?

OR

Can only one account exist on a memory card?

good will use 2 accounts to get 2 more months to my spain plus account, to anyone here create a spain account and use your credit card and there you got 12 games free!

These seem to be available all the time and from a lot of sources.

I'm not sure, but I don't know if these can be stacked like a lot of other PSN+ trials. I remember a thread recently of free EU PS+ trials and people were specific that they couldn't stack and to not waste your time hoarding.

edit: Yep, these were posted a while ago. I logged into FB and indeed I've already liked and gotten the offer.

[quote name='thefurrypanda']In for guardians of middle earth[/QUOTE]

Good luck on having fun with that. game is completely broken. Matchmaking is a mess and 70% of game disconnect. Check their Facebook, just furious people trying to get a refund forna broken game.

[quote name='warboss zorbag']Good luck on having fun with that. game is completely broken. Matchmaking is a mess and 70% of game disconnect. Check their Facebook, just furious people trying to get a refund forna broken game.[/QUOTE]
Agreed on the matchmaking part. Getting into a game takes forever, and getting into a botless game was impossible for me.
[quote name='RainFall']AFAIK, it will work with the US PS. You can get a free month and download this months games, No?[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure it can't be used for a month of US PS+, if that's what you're asking.

You can create a EU account and use it, along with a U.S. credit card (and a fake EU address), though. I did this a few weeks ago and it worked fine. On the other hand, I seem to remember some people saying that their U.S. credit cards weren't accepted, so it might be hit or miss.

[quote name='Josh1billion']Agreed on the matchmaking part. Getting into a game takes forever, and getting into a botless game was impossible for me.

I'm pretty sure it can't be used for a month of US PS+, if that's what you're asking.

You can create a EU account and use it, along with a U.S. credit card (and a fake EU address), though. I did this a few weeks ago and it worked fine. On the other hand, I seem to remember some people saying that their U.S. credit cards weren't accepted, so it might be hit or miss.[/QUOTE]

My US CC did not work trying to sign up for EU+, plus it then created a fraud alert and I had to get on the phone to remove it so I could keep using the card. I tried to buy an EU+ card off of on of those websites, but they required PayPal, and since it was foreign, they also wanted the phone # on my PP acct, which was an old # from years ago that I couldn't remember. I gave up after that, if I get the code from this FB offer, I'll save it until they have something good for EU+ since I originally did all that crap to get BatmanAC which is now gone from the IGC.

Oh the things a stupid CAG gamer will go through....

[quote name='tightclaws']You know you can buy Batman AC for pretty cheap now? @GT.[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for another Gamefly sale and around $10. I can wait a loooooong time. It wasn't the only reason I wanted an EU+ acct. Heck, they'll probably give it to US+ members next year, it took them about 15 mos to finally give us Darksiders.

These will NOT work on US PS accounts. These codes only work for EU accounts. If you don't have one, you're out of luck. Give it away or make one. :p

[quote name='GT']My US CC did not work trying to sign up for EU+, plus it then created a fraud alert and I had to get on the phone to remove it so I could keep using the card. I tried to buy an EU+ card off of on of those websites, but they required PayPal, and since it was foreign, they also wanted the phone # on my PP acct, which was an old # from years ago that I couldn't remember. I gave up after that, if I get the code from this FB offer, I'll save it until they have something good for EU+ since I originally did all that crap to get BatmanAC which is now gone from the IGC.

Oh the things a stupid CAG gamer will go through....[/QUOTE]

Funny, I was able to use my US CC for EU PS+ before. *shrug*

bread's done
Back