Street Fighter X Tekken FightPad $14.99 FS @ Newegg

Audio33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
What are there... 4 different style x 2 systems?

If I played any of my fighting games more I might bite but I don't have use for a wired controller

The fight sticks are also 50% off, making them $79.99

MadCatz Street Fighter X Tekken - Arcade FightStick PRO - Line for PlayStation3
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879216230

MadCatz Street Fighter X Tekken - Arcade FightStick PRO for PlayStation3
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879216224

MadCatz Soul Calibur V Arcade FightStick Soul Edition for PS3
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879216223

MADCATZ Street Fighter X Tekken - Arcade FightStick PRO - Line for Xbox 360
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874104241

MADCATZ Soul Calibur V Arcade FightStick Soul Edition for XBOX 360
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874104232

Highly recommend these pads, far superior to the 360's dpad. They also work great on PCs, and great for XBLA titles like Final Fight.

Very tempting. I was looking for a turbo controller to use for some of the more annoying achievements. This one looks like a winner. :)

[quote name='mikespit1']Any chance amazon will match?[/QUOTE]

Why is this asked in every thread? None of us would ever know that.

Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen the TE quality Fightsticks go for that cheap. Anyone even remotely considering a fightstick should jump on this deal.

Also remember the basics of dual modding, kiddies! If you want one stick to rule them all (tm) you should get a 360 fightstick, as that allows you to simply install a TE Kitty and have all the hard work done for you! :D You can learn more at Shoryuken's Tech Talk forums.

[quote name='KrisMKX']Why is this asked in every thread? None of us would ever know that.[/QUOTE]

I know, but I am not telling. :roll:

Also, I had to try to read your post 3 times to understand what you're saying because your avatar was distracting me.

[quote name='UNDERSTAR']Picked up the Poison/Hugo controller. Always wanted one.[/QUOTE]

I was going to do that, but the guy on the left (not familiar with Tekken characters) looks pretty crappy. Picked up the Cammy/Chun-Li one.
Wow, everything is sold out now. Hoping my order doesn't get canceled for whatever reason.

I just picked up Street Fighter for $8 on GMG and still can't justify paying $80 for a fight stick. I want it... but not that bad. I know I'll never been good at street fighter no matter what is put in front of me haha

Playing on a stick doesn't magically make you better. But investing in one is almost sure to make you practice more and take the competitive side of fighting games more seriously.

I really equate it to driving a manual versus a automatic transmission. Both work, but you have more control with a manual.

But the price on the TE's is rock bottom. The joystick and pushbuttons alone are worth 60+ bucks retail and the PCB is another 20 as well. This is a great price.

(If anyone is biting on the SCV stick and would prefer a Viewlix button layout and wants to swap metal top panels, PM me. I'll swap you one of my top panels and 15 bucks)

i hesitated too long on the chunli/cammy version missed out but i did jump on the poison one (i luv that hoe) + tekken x sf line stick.

thanks op i love you but my wallet doesn't. :cool:

Hmmm...I have been contemplating bringing one of my fight sticks back with me after I return here from vacation in a little over a month. I'm tempted to get one of these TEs.

[quote name='DaedalusIkari']Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen the TE quality Fightsticks go for that cheap. Anyone even remotely considering a fightstick should jump on this deal.

Also remember the basics of dual modding, kiddies! If you want one stick to rule them all (tm) you should get a 360 fightstick, as that allows you to simply install a TE Kitty and have all the hard work done for you! :D You can learn more at Shoryuken's Tech Talk forums.[/QUOTE]

^THIS. So much this. I've dual-modded a couple of 360 TEs and it's pretty painless. I feel like this is a better deal than the FightPads. If you've been wanting to pick up a great, out-of-the-box top quality joystick, you can't beat this for $80!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='wugenius']Dang. Too late for all xbox 360 ones. Except the 40 dollar one.[/QUOTE]

Likely, in part, because this is a cheap source for 360 PCBs which modders can use to DIY dual-mod sticks.

I have one of the brawl pads for 360 and I have greatly enjoyed it and functions fairly well on the PC. I REALLY want to get a fightstick but I just cant spend 80 plus the extra to dual mod it which would be the only way i could get value out of it. If i stick with fighters any longer i might have to break down and get one.

[quote name='otakuferret']likely, in part, because this is a cheap source for 360 pcbs which modders can use to diy dual-mod sticks.[/quote]

yup. ;)

Looks like all the PS3 ones are gone, would have considered one even though I already have a modded fight stick and a PS3 versus fighting pad.

Hm. Which is better for 2d fighters, the sc5 or sfxtekken stick? Apologies for the noob question, just am thinking of upgrading from my current Wwe brawlstick.

The only real difference is the button layout. SfxTekken stick has viewlix like a brawlstick, SCV is a modified Noir layout.

Jeez. While the 71 dollar Soul Calibur TE ps3 stick deal on amazon was technically better, I would rather have saved for this and done the easier dual mod. Decisions...I still have my TE NIB and could sell it easily i think.

Wow... even though I already have one, that stick is seriously tempting at $80. It's almost worth that price just for the replacement parts for my other TE.

EDIT: Oh. My. God! It went out of stock in the time it took me to write this post. I went back, added to cart, went to checkout, and it was gone! DAMN YOU CAG!!!!!!!! :)

This is a great deal for pad players.

I personally favor Eightarc Fusion over MadCatz TE these days. There's just something more solid about Eightarc (qanba in disguise) over MadCatz.

You guys can get a pdp pad at pdp.com for 15 bucks i think they are better then those fightpads.

bread's done
Back