Record of Agarest War Zero Limited Edition (360) $12.68 @ Amazon FSSS eligible

I was looking at the achievement guide and am a little confused. Do I need to play the first game and get the true ending before being able to unlock achievements in this one?

no clue what it is or whats included but when I saw one left, I click buy : )

Also for those worried about game being gutted, its being fullfilled by Amazon

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']Hubba Games?

Be careful, not Amazon. Could be gutted.[/QUOTE]

I ordered fatal frame 2 and 3 New from Hubba Games came in perfect condition nothing gutted.

I got this when it was $20 at Newegg and thought it was a good deal. Seems this is about done, though. 1 left, and it's probably gone by the time this post goes through.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I was looking at the achievement guide and am a little confused. Do I need to play the first game and get the true ending before being able to unlock achievements in this one?[/QUOTE]

No, if you have a clear save from the first game, you just get a ton of bonuses from transfer, making it much easier to complete. Otherwise the grind is much longer.

You still get the same game either way.

These games aren't the best SRPGs, they're thinly veiled dating sims in my opinion (have you seen Aksys' promotions for these?) If you have a PS3 just stick with Disgaea for your number crunching.

[quote name='nnthomas']No, if you have a clear save from the first game, you just get a ton of bonuses from transfer, making it much easier to complete. Otherwise the grind is much longer.

You still get the same game either way.[/QUOTE]ok thanks! The grinding part doesn't bother me too much since that's pretty much the norm. Ordered myself a copy.

[quote name='Blaster man']Is this game any good?[/QUOTE]

i played the first when it came out an hated the small grid battle. but for $13 i get few novelty items an a game, so am willing give the second game a chance

[quote name='nnthomas']These games aren't the best SRPGs, they're thinly veiled dating sims in my opinion (have you seen Aksys' promotions for these?) [/QUOTE]

Too bad this LE doesn't come with a boobie mousepad and pillowcase :D

[quote name='Pookymeister']Too bad this LE doesn't come with a boobie mousepad and pillowcase :D[/QUOTE]

Hah, I'd order a second one if it was that version. I still have my boobie pad and pillowcase in the box.

Glad you guys were able to get in on this. I've been a long time lurker and just recently registered, but I figure that since I'm willing to buy almost any LE for$13 that my fellow CAGers would appreciate it too.

[quote name='ishkabibbel2000']Glad you guys were able to get in on this. I've been a long time lurker and just recently registered, but I figure that since I'm willing to buy almost any LE for$13 that my fellow CAGers would appreciate it too.[/QUOTE]

the same reason I bought it. I'll pretty much buy anything at $10, so a $13 LE is a no brainer for me. Thanks again & welcome to CAG (officially)

i bought a used one w some poweruprewards points when it was like 18 traded back in the used copy of the game and put in my sealed copy i got from newegg guess i should have held out a bit longer

[quote name='Pookymeister']Have the first one on Xbox(though haven't played it yet... ) , so grabbed one of these.[/QUOTE]

The only bad thing is if you decide to get Agarest War 2, it's only out on PS3

It's an alright game...I got it for the PS3, but the battles are really slow and quite repetitive. The story is pretty decent though. I played a few hours but just grew tired of the fighting system mainly.

yea i agree on the combat, i just put it on auto combat, then just do boss battle manually coz i want em overkill and stuff

[quote name='Xtrminatr']The only bad thing is if you decide to get Agarest War 2, it's only out on PS3[/QUOTE]

Do saves carry over to 2?

Agh, I missed out. Oh well, I've barely played the first as it didn't really grab me, and I usually love SRPGs. Still would have liked to snatch this for

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']Hubba Games?

Be careful, not Amazon. Could be gutted.[/QUOTE]

I've got several items from Hubba Games in the past. Very reliable.

Was a great price for Zero LE...sadly I just ordered one this week for $24 on a whim :cry:

The first Agarest War was great.
The second was the same game as the first, with less generations and a lame "vacation" mini-game. It had better animation, though.
The third was terrible. Awful battle-engine. Even worse "massage" mini-game. And only 3 gens.

bread's done
Back