Here is a funny story regarding the Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition during the special pre-order period:
- I pre-ordered it during the special period where you get some art cards/coin/blah blah blah
- Decided I didn't want it anymore due to it being $120 after shipping
- Cancelled my order
- Got an email confirming that I wanted it to be cancelled
- Got an email confirming that my order was cancelled
- Months pass and see people dying to get a copy
- Regret cancelling pre-order
- Get email today letting me know my CC was charged and order was shipped, tracking # and everything
Wut? If this is really real then I'll happily keep the Wizard Edition I get. If this turned out to be some wild mistake(which I expect) then I will raise Hell over there.
EDIT: Glad I kept the emails as further review of them revealed that they worded it like it was cancelled, but that it actually says that it is cancelled UNLESS they send me a shipping notification saying it is shipped. WTF? Well I should get it so I guess I'm happy.
Edited by Captain Urahara, 25 January 2013 - 03:05 AM.