- - - - -

Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition German Version Region Free (Book in English) $108 Amazon

#241 Woocls   Grumpy Old Gamer CAGiversary!   1106 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:51 PM

Got my german WE in today. The packaging was pretty terrible but it was only slightly beat up. I am a little sad that the book got some wear on it from being sliding around in the box, but what can you do.

Also for anyone who might be alarmed when they get theirs, it appears that the box has no tape on it at all (like the Pandora's tower CE). Also, the german outer box is actually just a slip, the inner box that holds everything is in english.

I'm pretty stoked to play it now, and really happy I didn't miss out on getting this gorgeous book. I hope everyone gets theirs soon!

My outer box was really beat up and wet from snow I assume... Thankfully it was wrapped in plastic. My game box was pretty dinged up too. Somehow the book was unharmed. Which is all I really care about. (And my drippy...)

#242 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   19937 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

The global DHL tracking for me also shows up as the tracking number has no results.

Give it some time or log into Amazon.de and track form there.

My outer box was really beat up and wet from snow I assume... Thankfully it was wrapped in plastic. My game box was pretty dinged up too. Somehow the book was unharmed. Which is all I really care about. (And my drippy...)

Is the actual German WE packed as badly has the UK one, with the plush, game and book just floating around in the box?

Currently playing: 

:ps4: Last of Us Remastered - :applause: 

fyreboltx.png

║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#243 Woocls   Grumpy Old Gamer CAGiversary!   1106 Posts   Joined 3.1 Years Ago  

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

Give it some time or log into Amazon.de and track form there.

Is the actual German WE packed as badly has the UK one, with the plush, game and book just floating around in the box?

The German version is the same just with a slip cover over it in German. Everything is just bouncing around inside. my drippy was wedged between my game and the book so that's why my book was ok. Drippy saved the day!

#244 Gamer SDP   not much of a gamer CAGiversary!   4579 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

The global DHL tracking for me also shows up as the tracking number has no results.

This is the site:
http://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/

Apparently the German has been given a USPS # now. It should be here tomorrow.

#245 anarch   And all that could have been... CAGiversary!   2071 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:45 AM

My German copy arrived yesterday as a non-Valentine present for my wife. She then proceeded to read the back of the box, which made me glad I didn't get mine from Digital River. We mainly wanted the book and plush anyway. Again, thanks OP!

#246 panzerjedi   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   130 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:15 AM

My copy of Ni No Kuni arrived today. Everything is in great condition!

#247 madmak28   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   29 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

madmak28

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:20 PM

my German copy arrived yesterday. the slip cover end was a little bent in, but otherwise great. when i read about everyone going crazy about the book, i laughed. but that really is one high quality book.

#248 RainFall   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   561 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:42 AM

Is there a way to get English text on this game?

#249 RainFall   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   561 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:42 AM

The soundtrack is coming out in March. It's 2 CDs and better than the one that came in the namco/bandai version.

#250 Egos   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   95 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:21 AM

so I got this and have been a bit wary to open it up. How is playing it and going through the hassle of getting the DLC? That is to say how is navigating through a german game. I understand it's in english/japanese, but I mean menus and such.