Is there any way to change your username?

Yes, PM CheapyD. He did me years ago. It was good. I'll never forget it.

But, seriously as long as the username that you want doesn't already exist, the head honcho can help you out.

[quote name='parKer']Yes, PM CheapyD. He did me years ago. It was good. I'll never forget it.

But, seriously as long as the username that you want doesn't already exist, the head honcho can help you out.[/QUOTE]

Excellent, thanks bro! :)

I mean I'll be honest its not a serious reason for a change. Just like 2 years ago I changed all of my Lazer77 accounts to Zarski843, simply because I got bored of Lazer77 for everything. Not a good reason, but I would definitely like to have the change!

[quote name='The Crotch']Um. The official policy has for ages been to Email, not PM, Cheapy for name changes. I don't think it's changed recently.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, where would I find his email address?

[quote name='The Crotch']Um. The official policy has for ages been to Email, not PM, Cheapy for name changes. I don't think it's changed recently.[/QUOTE]

Well, um, then the policy changed. I still have Cheapy's reply PM from when I requested a username change via PM. So, if he made an exception for me, although I don't think that's the case as I was told by others to PM him, then I feel special. :)

It looks like that responsibility is now shared between Cheapy and John via PM.

I remember asking about this about a year ago and John had said it was difficult to do. He and Cheapy mentioned you would be able to to do it with the new CAG format but that's been a while now.

If anyone with that ability happens to notice this I'd certainly be grateful if you could switch it over to Jaskull to match my XBL name. Thanks!

Well Cheapy just tweeted that CAG 3.0 will launch at the end of April and he's previously stated that you will be able to edit your username on your own using the new system.

I also PM'd him a couple weeks back with no response, but it's really no biggie waiting another month.

bread's done
Back