Kirb's Lowball DONE, Everybody's package out 'cept for Masa! Check OP for DC#!!!

Vulgarism

CAGiversary!
Feedback
415 (100%)
Kirb's Ultra Short WTF Lowball Sale!

RULES:

START DATE: 03/28/13
END DATE: 03/31/13
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: PP, AP

1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1.00, no $.10 or $.01 bids! With this, bids must start off at $1.
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).

Ending the Auction:
This bad boy will be ending on Sunday, March 31 in the early evening. This is how it'll play out:

EST: Between 8:00 and 8:15 PM
CST: Between 7:00 and 7:15 PM
PST: Between 5:00 and 5:15 PM

Once I post, things are wrapped up. No more bids will be accepted unless they are in excess of $100+ the highest bid (I kid, of course.)

Shipping/Payment:
With shipping always a huge problem on these, I'm going by weight. It'll take a little longer to get you your invoice, but don't expect them any later than Sunday evening/Monday morning. To keep things running smooth, please please please PM ME WITH YOUR ADDRESS ASAP AFTER THE SALE IS WRAPPED UP. This will make getting everything set as easy as possible.

The following form(s) of payment is/are accepted.

~ Paypal
~ Amazon Payments

WINNERS:

pacino408: PAID 9400 1096 9993 9757 5375 90

Subtotal: $9 + $2.00
Total: $11.00

TheLonePig PAID SHIPPED FINISHED

Subtotal: $11 + free shipping
Total: $11

MasaTFC PAID

Subtotal: $11 + $3.50
Total: $14.50

Mr. Dobalina PAID SHIPPED 9400 1096 9993 9763 8816 56

Subtotal: $5 + $2.20
Total: $7.20

pivo PAID SHIPPED

Subtotal: $16 + $3
Total: $19

skiizim PAID

Subtotal: $10 + $3
Total: $13

SilentBob50023 PAID SHIPPED COMPLETED

• :360: Gears of War Judgment Classic Hammerburst DLC Code - $1 SilentBob50023

Subtotal: $1 + Free shipping
Total: $1

deadbodyman11 PAID 9449 0096 9993 9763 9177 77

Subtotal: $22 + $4.70
Total: $26.70

leftwing1018 PAID9400 1096 9993 8466 8754 29

Subtotal: $17 + $3.50
Total: $20.50

ZxT Vendetta 9400 1096 9993 7612 4561 09

Subtotal: $5 + $3.30
Total: $8.30

mb7241 PAID 9400 1096 9993 9759 7657 79

Subtotal: $5 + $2.20
Total: $7.20

STEVE05 PAID 9400 1096 9993 9757 5563 48

Subtotal: $2 + $2.20
Total: $4.20

Last edited by a moderator:
WINNERS:

KIRB'S STUFF

SO LONG AS YOU PAY BY MONDAY EVENING, YOUR ITEM WILL GO OUT ON TUESDAY AFTERNOON!

PSPgo w/16 GB M2 card (32 GB total storage space,) case, charger, and Component Cables B- - $43 gla55jAw PACKED PAID 9405 5096 9993 9689 8463 36

Half-Life 2: Raising The Bar B - $40 darkhelmet41290 PACKED PAID 9449 0096 9993 7574 1287 33

Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition guide S - $6 knightsdwn PACKED PAID 9449 0096 9993 9697 1345 92

Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green Prima guide B+ - $2 syndragore PACKED PAID 9449 0096 9993 7574 1747 30

Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Nintendo official guide B+ - $5 BLink PACKED PAID 9449 0096 9993 9717 2294 37

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword poster A - $1 Gators300 PACKED PAID 9400 1096 9993 9697 4427 94

Fry Futurama KidRobot figure A - $2 The Punisher PACKED PAID 9400 1096 9993 9717 2294 28

Bender Futurama KidRobot figure A - $6 The Punisher

SUPER ULTRA SPECIAL MARIO HAT DONATED BY THE BEST ANIFICIANADO, SQUAREHARD
So the flat rate for the shipping on it will be $3.50 going First Class Mail, 11oz package
- $7 Jeff86Austin PACKED PAID PM'd by Squarehard

Super Saiyan Goku crown S - $1 - Yamato PACKED PAID 9400 1096 9993 7574 1364 60

MASA'S STUFF

Havokt

NoelVermillion

Lexian

Gla55jAw

sdragon

Gators300

vigilante

• Gamecube System B
    (Black, no cords or controller, free copy of Cars game)
    - $10 Vigilante

FEGuy

• Xbox 360 C
    bought from another CAG, told it is RROD but cannot test because my power cord is from a newer model. Non-hdmi, No hook ups or controllers or HD
    - $11 FEGuy

arnoldrimmer

edwin29

VideoGameCollector17

Blank Earth

• Wet A - $4 Blank Earth

The Punisher

• Spiderman 2 B
    (CIB, box is a little beat)
    - $2 The Punisher

Namurashi

Attikus

rivalturf.gif

ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?! ARE YOU READY TO THRUST IN UNISON WHILST WEARING TIGHT NEON SPANDEX?! YEAHHHHHOOOO

[youtube]x1W6-ErrHls[/youtube]

RULES:

START DATE: 03/10/13
END DATE: 03/17/13

1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1.00, no $.10 or $.01 bids! With this, bids must start off at $1.
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).

Ending the Auction:
This bad boy will be ending on Sunday, March 17 in the late afternoon. This is how it'll play out:

EST: Between 6:00 and 6:15 PM
CST: Between 5:00 and 5:15 PM
PST: Between 3:00 and 3:15 PM

Once I post, things are wrapped up. No more bids will be accepted unless they are in excess of $100+ the highest bid (I kid, of course.)

Shipping/Payment:
With shipping always a huge problem on these, I'm going by weight. It'll take a little longer to get you your invoice, but don't expect them any later than Sunday evening/Monday morning. To keep things running smooth, please please please PM ME WITH YOUR ADDRESS ASAP AFTER THE SALE IS WRAPPED UP. This will make getting everything set as easy as possible. UNDERSTAND that since Masa and I are on different sides of the country, if you purchase two items from him and one item from me, you will have to pay two separate shipping charges. I will separate the list by users so it's easier to see who owns what.

VULGARISM:
~ Paypal
~ Amazon Payments

MASATFC
~Paypal
~Money Order from PO

RATING GUIDE:

S - Sealed. Completely minty. Mmmm.
A - Just off the lot used. Looks like it's been handled for less than two minutes.
B - Great! Higher end is like new, lower end is still very good!
C - Good. Some cosmetic bleh but still passable.
D - Meh. Useable, but if you're a collector, it might give you the sweats.
F - GTFO. Used to tunnel through a septic tank.

KIRB'S STUFF

SYSTEMS

PSPgo w/16 GB M2 card (32 GB total storage space,) case, charger, and Component Cables B-
Component Cables not pictured, but the same set you plug directly into your TV. There are two scratches on the screen, one of which (on the left side) is slightly noticeable while playing. The handheld is used, but since it came into my possession, I've treated it well. Memory will be completely wiped and ready for you to take Criminal Girls on the bus!
- $43 gla55jAw

BOOKS

Half-Life 2: Raising The Bar B
Minor dust jacket damage, mainly towards the top front and top edges. Aside from the imperfections on the dust jacket, the book is in beautiful condition
- $40 darkhelmet41290

Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition guide S - $6 knightsdwn

Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green Prima guide B+
Very minor spine/edge wear
- $2 syndragore

Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Nintendo official guide B+
Very minor spine/edge wear
- $5 BLink

World of Warcraft Atlas C
Cover has a bit of wear, tear near the spine on the back of the book.
- $

Posters

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword poster A - $1 Gators300

NEW Super Mario Bros. 2 poster C
Rip on the left hand side of the poster :(
- $

Figures

Fry Futurama KidRobot figure A
Brand new. Opened simply to check figure. Contains figure, sealed accessories, and box.
- $2 The Punisher

Bender Futurama KidRobot figure A
Brand new. Opened simply to check figure. Contains figure, sealed accessories, and box.
- $6 The Punisher

DVD

Eastern Promises DVD A - $

SWAG

SUPER ULTRA SPECIAL MARIO HAT DONATED BY THE BEST ANIFICIANADO, SQUAREHARD 2 3 4 S
So the flat rate for the shipping on it will be $3.50 going First Class Mail, 11oz package
- $7 Jeff86Austin

Super Saiyan Goku crown S - $1 - Yamato

MASA'S STUFF

Games

XBOX 360

PS2

Gameboy Jazz

PSP

Systems

• Gamecube System B
    (Black, no cords or controller, free copy of Cars game)
    - $10 Vigilante
  • Xbox 360 C
    bought from another CAG, told it is RROD but cannot test because my power cord is from a newer model. Non-hdmi, No hook ups or controllers or HD
    - $11 FEGuy

Stuff!

Empty Game Cases! Have manual unless noted NO GAME INCLUDED

PS3

Xbox 360

Heya guys and gal! I've been back and forth lately, deciding if I should go about having another sale, and, by gum it, I can't hold off! This sale will be adding to my funds for my second vehicle--my first in two years! I sold mine to help pay for my moving trip to California, and now it's time to cruise California in 1992 heavily used Le Sabre style!

RULES:

START DATE: 01/25/13
END DATE: 01/31/13

8) CAGs with over 100 positive itrader at 100% are eligible for shipment before full payment if requested. Please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.

Ending the Auction:
This bad boy will be ending on Thursday, January 31st in the late evening. This is how it'll play out:

EST: Between 10:00 and 10:15 PM
CST: Between 9:00 and 9:15 PM
PST: Between 7:00 and 7:15 PM

Shipping/Payment:
With shipping always a huge problem on these, I'm going by weight. It'll take a little longer to get you your invoice, but don't expect them any later than Saturday evening/Sunday morning. To keep things running smooth, please please please PM ME WITH YOUR ZIP CODE ASAP AFTER THE SALE IS WRAPPED UP. This will make getting everything set as easy as possible.

~ Paypal
~ Amazon Payments

RATING GUIDE:

S - Sealed. Completely minty. Mmmm.
A - Just off the lot used. Looks like it's been handled for less than two minutes.
B - Great! Higher end is like new, lower end is still very good!
C - Good. Some cosmetic bleh but still passable.
D - Meh. Useable, but if you're a collector, it might give you the sweats.
F - GTFO. Used to tunnel through a septic tank.

I will add a few extra items in the next day or so and get some pictures up too.

Last Lowball Winners!

BANJORA

SUBTOTAL $40 + $7.00 shipping = $47.00 PAID SHIPPED 9534610918783032421161

MASATFC

SUBTOTAL $15 + $10.00 shipping = $25.00 PAID SHIPPED 9500 1106 8285 3035 3868 45

APTANOR

• Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - B- condition, case has sticker leftovers, disc has superficial flaws, manual is slightly wavy. - Aptanor $1
  • Chromehounds - B condition, missing manual, disc is virtually scratchless. - Aptanor $1
  • The World Ends With You Guide - Aptanor $20
SUBTOTAL $22 + $4.00 shipping = $26.00
PAID SHIPPED 9449009699937472462502

LAOTAHN

SUBTOTAL $25 + $3.63 shipping = $28.63
PAID SHIPPED 9549010682853035387530

PANCAKESARELOVE

SUBTOTAL $3 + $2.73 shipping = $5.73 PAID SHIPPED 9449009699939529513700

AIONTELOS

• Light Up Pig Clock - Clock doesn't work anymore (entire screen is blank :cry: but it is awesome and CHANGES COLOR! Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Turquoise, Purple, Pink! BADDDDASSS!) - AionTelos $3
SUBTOTAL $3 + $4.00 shipping = $7.00
PAID SHIPPED 9500110682853035387156

[quote name='strizay']can you post a pic of your Batman Arkham City Wii-U gamepad case?[/QUOTE]

Yup! Pictures will be up later today actually! Thanks for looking :D

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Mass Effect guide - $3

Yep, I totally need a seventh copy of this, totally.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Somehow I knew you'd be the first to bid on this.

Vampire Hunter D Mysterious Journey to the North Sea Part One book - A- condition, 199 pages. - 1.00
Vampire Hunter D Twin-Shadowed Knight Parts One and Two book - A- condition, 317 pages. - 1.00
Batman Arkham City Wii-U gamepad case - 3.00

[quote name='Edwin29']Batman Arkham City Wii-U gamepad case - 7.00

Those are the only Vampire Hunter books you have?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately :(

My book collection is running dry at this point, and the only manga I have left is MPD Psycho Vol. I if you have any interest...

Also thinking of throwing in Deco Devolution: The Art of Bioshock 2 hardcover book as well, if it'd at least get a bid or two.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Unfortunately :(

My book collection is running dry at this point, and the only manga I have left is MPD Psycho Vol. I if you have any interest...

Also thinking of throwing in Deco Devolution: The Art of Bioshock 2 hardcover book as well, if it'd at least get a bid or two.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's fine I'll throw a few bids to support your cause; you're one of the good CAGS :D

Everybody, I very very much appreciate the bids! I don't think putting the situation I am in into words will make due with how badly I need money at this point, but I can tell you, this is going to help make the next three months more palatable. In all honesty, getting a car will mean I'll be able to take on a second job, and with that, it also means at the end of March the lady and I will be moving into a new place and my dad will be moving out here to live with us. It'll be the first time I'll see him in two years and... Yeah, I'm patiently trying to wait, but it's huge.

Oh, and Apt, VERY FUNNY HAH HAH. If only that would work in my situation :p

Edwin, you've got it, I'll get a few more items up either tonight or tomorrow morning!

Batman Arkham City Wii-U gamepad case - Big enough for your lunch! Slick and suave, be the envy at the table! - $10
Vampire Hunter D Mysterious Journey to the North Sea Part One book - A- condition, 199 pages. - $2
Vampire Hunter D Twin-Shadowed Knight Parts One and Two book - A- condition, 317 pages.- $2

No! No Aptanor! No matter how fly I would look at all the cons out here, I can tell you I am very fuel inefficient. The last time I had somebody pump unleaded into me on a dare, I ended up in the emergency room for three weeks. Wait, does anybody remember Human Giant? With the gas drinking contest? If you do, we're now best friends.

Anyway, new items added!

Batman Arkham City Wii-U gamepad case - 15.00
Vampire Hunter D Mysterious Journey to the North Sea Part One book - 3.00
Vampire Hunter D Twin-Shadowed Knight Parts One and Two book - 3.00
MPD Psycho No. 1 Manga -2.00Deco Devolution - Hardcover Artbook for Bioshock 2 - 5.00

Posts updated! Now, I've been trying to hold off on listing this, but I definitely could use all the possible funds... So, how would this fare in the sale? It's in B+ condition with a tiny little banged edge in the upper right corner (I'll take 100% better pictures if I do put it up) and the cover has minor shelfwear, but aside from that, it's... Marvelous.

IMG_20130127_124902.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4k6qdzP.jpg

This is the best image I could get of the corner, by the way!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Bid updated, thanks pal! No interest in Raising the Bar? I am shamed...[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I was busy. I'd bid $20 if you want to put it up, I sold off my copy a few years back so now it's one of the few books I still need to finish my collection.
Oh, and $7 on the ME guide.

Bids updated! Mulled it over, and I'm just gonna post Raising the Bar in the trading section. Sorry I got [some people] [semi]excited about it :p

Lol I was wondering what was going on with the thread being so slow, then i realized that today isnt the 31st its the 30th. Which is good since I thought I had missed the ending. Gotta figure out how much cash I have to play with so I can go to war with Edwin : )

[quote name='Banjora']Lol I was wondering what was going on with the thread being so slow, then i realized that today isnt the 31st its the 30th. Which is good since I thought I had missed the ending. Gotta figure out how much cash I have to play with so I can go to war with Edwin : )[/QUOTE]

I like the sound of that! Bump again, ending tomorrow night like mentioned above! Bid here where none of the items will start a war! And then bid on Pancake's items because war!

[quote name='Banjora']Lol I was wondering what was going on with the thread being so slow, then i realized that today isnt the 31st its the 30th. Which is good since I thought I had missed the ending. Gotta figure out how much cash I have to play with so I can go to war with Edwin : )[/QUOTE]

1290333285818.png

bread's done
Back