Arkham City GOTY on PS3: No Free Batman Year One Animated Movie?

monash65

CAGiversary!
Just got Arkham City GOTY from Amazon, on the site's description page among the free content it says I can "Download Batman Year One movie from PlayStation Network". But there's no download voucher that I can see inside the game case. Did I get gypped, and did this happen to anyone else?

+5 internet points for spelling "gypped" correctly.

I don't own the game or anything but my guess is that it was only in the first printing of the game. Amazon probably never took down the description.
Two options:
Contact Amazon, you'd probably get a partial refund or something maybe.
Contact whomever publishes the game. They might be able to help. Though if it was a first run type deal, they'd probably tell you to take it up with Amazon.

EDIT: Searched on the googles a second and someone mentioned the same thing but with the 360 version. They emailed WB and got an auto email back mentioning missing DLC. He never did update his thread on gamespot though, so I don't know if he got the code. Probably your best bet.

Thanks for the input. I will definitely be contacting Amazon about this, the movie wasn't the main reason I bought the game but I would say it was a dealbreaker (I factored having to buy the movie separately into part of the value of what I paid for the game). I'll post back my findings in case anyone else has the same problem.

bread's done
Back