BB 2-day sale: MW3 & PGA13 $19

Already posted... Well technically it wasn't, the OP was never updated but it was mentioned in the other thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JaylisJayP']How's PGA with the Move....anyone?[/QUOTE]

Off the tee and in the fairways it is great, however it falls apart on the greens. To properly gauge say a 20 ft putt you would do a motion for say a 3 ft putt IRL. You can compensate for it as it is constant but it isn't "realistic" in any way.

Also you have to keep a regular dualshock on the entire time or the game thinks you don't have a controller enabled, it is rediculous. However, even with these qualms it is worth the $20.

[quote name='snacks28217']Hey OP, who said you could use a name close to mine? j/k[/QUOTE]

I want to be close to the person in your avatar...

[quote name='snacks28217']Hey OP, who said you could use a name close to mine? j/k[/QUOTE]

You just need to change your handle to "snack trays" based on that avatar pic.

[quote name='fastitocalon']Off the tee and in the fairways it is great, however it falls apart on the greens. To properly gauge say a 20 ft putt you would do a motion for say a 3 ft putt IRL. You can compensate for it as it is constant but it isn't "realistic" in any way.

Also you have to keep a regular dualshock on the entire time or the game thinks you don't have a controller enabled, it is rediculous. However, even with these qualms it is worth the $20.[/QUOTE]

Use the nunchuk....well..the other part of the move controller. Thats what I use instead of draining my battery on my controllers.

[quote name='fastitocalon']Off the tee and in the fairways it is great, however it falls apart on the greens. To properly gauge say a 20 ft putt you would do a motion for say a 3 ft putt IRL. You can compensate for it as it is constant but it isn't "realistic" in any way.

Also you have to keep a regular dualshock on the entire time or the game thinks you don't have a controller enabled, it is rediculous. However, even with these qualms it is worth the $20.[/QUOTE]

Man, they still didn't' fix that with TW13? Truly pathetic on EA's part to not fix something so basic.

I'm kind of mixed on whether I want TW13. I guess even for $19 I'll skip it, maybe start thinking about TW14. I do really enjoy these games but I don't make a habit of getting them every year (TW12 was the first and only one I've so far played on current gen platforms, although I did also play a couple of the Wii games as well).

bread's done
Back