Walmart - Xbox 360 Play and Chat Value Game Bundle - $71.96

Tendoboy

CAGiversary!
Didn't see this posted...was looking for a deal on Black Ops 2 somewhere...pretty good if you want a headset too....you can pick between a corded Creative headset or a MW3 Bluetooth one.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-360-...38362100571723943273&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

Choose a Top Selling Xbox 360 Game and a get a $60 Gaming Headset for Free today! Value Bundle choices include:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Halo 4
Far Cry 3
Battlefield 3 Premium Edition for
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
James Bond 007 Legends
Need For Speed Most Wanted Limited Edition
Madden NFL 13
FIFA Soccer 13
Nascar The Game: Inside Line
Forza Horizon
Assassin's Creed 3
Borderlands 2

The Creative Labs Sound Blaster Tactic360 Ion Headset now lets Xbox 360 users experience the legendary Sound Blaster quality audio that PC gamers have enjoyed over the years. The inline stereo amplifier coupled with the Tactic360 headset that is equipped with powerful 40mm speakers deliver impressive, heart-pounding gaming audio along with crystal clear voice communication over Xbox LIVE. Powered by Xbox 360, the stereo amplifier unit features individual voice and audio controls so you can take complete control of what you want to hear while gaming. There's no better time than now to take your gaming audio to the next level!

Creative Labs Sound Blaster Tactic360 Ion Headset (Xbox 360):
Wired connectivity with 47.24" cable
Over-the-head binaural earpiece design
Noise-canceling boom microphone
40mm neodymium driver
Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
Includes headset, in-line stereo amplifier, RCA piggy back cable and 2.5mm stereo cable

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kikyou1']Been having a lot of Xbox sales lately... I think we all know why.

But OP can you please add a link?[/QUOTE]

We sure do. Time to ring in the new consoles. I don't know how many of us will be early adopters though....

I love how it states "free headset" while adding $12 to the games MSRP.

Edit: Not to mention some of these games can be found for $30-40. How are these headsets? Are they worth it?

[quote name='Oboogie188']I love how it states "free headset" while adding $12 to the games MSRP.

Edit: Not to mention some of these games can be found for $30-40. How are these headsets? Are they worth it?[/QUOTE]

Headset sells for only $35 on Walmart's own site so I don't think this is a great deal for most CAG's.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']We sure do. Time to ring in the new consoles. I don't know how many of us will be early adopters though....[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah, you can't be a cag when buying a 500$+ system and games that won't drop in price for days. If these new systems are truly the bleeding edge they are going to cost a pretty penny.
I will be sitting back watching the 360 game prices hit the floor.

bread's done
Back