Fire Emblem Awakening deals?

Chewbacca's Abortion;10426526 said:
Any going on? Only one I know of is that Frys deal, which sadly I can not use as I live in Alaska.

Not that I know of. Usually Nintendo Games are bad at getting price drops.

Chewbacca's Abortion;10426526 said:
Any going on? Only one I know of is that Frys deal, which sadly I can not use as I live in Alaska.

that deal is DEAD as well (back to 39.99)

was going to take a print out and see best buy would of price matched... forgot about it and now i cant :(

best hope is to see what deals are running next week

was thinking of buying it off gamefly but They WILL NOT SELL IT

I've been checking for one daily and coming up with nothin'. Looks like it's basically full price for anyone that doesn't have a Fry's nearby.

That being said I got lucky with an Amazon Prime trial, plus Amazon credit earned with Bing Rewards. Seriously, whatever fanboys aren't using it just because it's Bing are really missing out... practically get over 30 cents a day just to click some links for a few minutes.

[quote name='slidecage']
was thinking of buying it off gamefly but They WILL NOT SELL IT[/QUOTE]

Do you mean they won't offer it for keep after renting or they just won't sell it new retail? I'd be surprised if it wasn't available to keep, that was originally what I was going to do before I got my Prime trial.

[quote name='TheGuardianWolf']I've been checking for one daily and coming up with nothin'. Looks like it's basically full price for anyone that doesn't have a Fry's nearby.

That being said I got lucky with an Amazon Prime trial, plus Amazon credit earned with Bing Rewards. Seriously, whatever fanboys aren't using it just because it's Bing are really missing out... practically get over 30 cents a day just to click some links for a few minutes.

Do you mean they won't offer it for keep after renting or they just won't sell it new retail? I'd be surprised if it wasn't available to keep, that was originally what I was going to do before I got my Prime trial.[/QUOTE]

*pokes out head*...sounds interesting, don't really know anything about the Bing Rewards program, but if you can earn free credit for Amazon, I'll definitely have to check it out! Thanks for the enlightenment =].

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']hoping that Fry's will have it for $30 again this week.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if anyone from a state without a Fry's has been able to PM at BestBuy or else where.

[quote name='darkcecil32']*pokes out head*...sounds interesting, don't really know anything about the Bing Rewards program, but if you can earn free credit for Amazon, I'll definitely have to check it out! Thanks for the enlightenment =].[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. Use that referral if you don't mind.

I've been using it for a couple years now, and I've earned well over 80 dollars in rewards, and I've been lazy about it. They have special offers often, and though it's basically just a bit of change every day, it really adds up. And there's no real gimmick to it, no sharing and getting people to sign up to earn points(though that is an option too, it's not very significant). Honestly I keep waiting for it to stop being so good, but it hasn't failed me yet.

For easy search credits, what I do is go on images, put in something I'm interested in, and just follow the links on the side and top for a few minutes until I've earned my credits for the day. You can earn about a dollar's worth of points every few days just like that, and if you were to use it consistently, even without the special offers, that's over $100 a year, for just clicking a few links... so it's really not that bad at all.

I try to tell my friends about it, but everyone shrugs it off just because it's not Google... XD Whatever, their loss I guess...

[quote name='TheGuardianWolf']I've been checking for one daily and coming up with nothin'. Looks like it's basically full price for anyone that doesn't have a Fry's nearby.

Do you mean they won't offer it for keep after renting or they just won't sell it new retail? I'd be surprised if it wasn't available to keep, that was originally what I was going to do before I got my Prime trial.[/QUOTE]

sure it will say NOT FOR SALE... wont know 100% until next week but usually 2 weeks before a game goes live it has a price ...t his game does not yet ..... if it does sell it would be around 32.99 i think

[quote name='slidecage']sure it will say NOT FOR SALE... wont know 100% until next week but usually 2 weeks before a game goes live it has a price ...t his game does not yet ..... if it does sell it would be around 32.99 i think[/QUOTE]

That's not bad, actually. I'm getting my $5 off thing in a couple days too... still with it being kind of unsure if they're going to get enough to sell, and having free prime shipping and my Bing rewards cash I think I'll stick to Amazon. But you can see why I do like Gamefly, usually keeping them for a nice price at launch is more of a sure thing, when you know how to make sure to get the release day shipment.

The only thing I'm wondering is why does Amazon say:

"Delivery of Fire Emblem: Awakening pre-orders may be affected by manufacturer shipping delays . Amazon apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause."?

Is there going to be a last minute push-back the public isn't aware of? Did something go wrong with publishing to where they didn't make enough copies? If I miss the free DLC period because of it I'm *not* going to be happy about it...

[quote name='TheGuardianWolf']That's not bad, actually. I'm getting my $5 off thing in a couple days too... still with it being kind of unsure if they're going to get enough to sell, and having free prime shipping and my Bing rewards cash I think I'll stick to Amazon. But you can see why I do like Gamefly, usually keeping them for a nice price at launch is more of a sure thing, when you know how to make sure to get the release day shipment.

The only thing I'm wondering is why does Amazon say:

"Delivery of Fire Emblem: Awakening pre-orders may be affected by manufacturer shipping delays . Amazon apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause."?

Is there going to be a last minute push-back the public isn't aware of? Did something go wrong with publishing to where they didn't make enough copies? If I miss the free DLC period because of it I'm *not* going to be happy about it...[/QUOTE]

someone on another topic said they dont have enough to meet demand (something like pokemon conquest) when it first came out

[quote name='slidecage']why??[/QUOTE]

No $10 off preorders in time for release. They were good about that last year.

[quote name='TheGuardianWolf']You're welcome. Use that referral if you don't mind.

I've been using it for a couple years now, and I've earned well over 80 dollars in rewards, and I've been lazy about it. They have special offers often, and though it's basically just a bit of change every day, it really adds up. And there's no real gimmick to it, no sharing and getting people to sign up to earn points(though that is an option too, it's not very significant). Honestly I keep waiting for it to stop being so good, but it hasn't failed me yet.

For easy search credits, what I do is go on images, put in something I'm interested in, and just follow the links on the side and top for a few minutes until I've earned my credits for the day. You can earn about a dollar's worth of points every few days just like that, and if you were to use it consistently, even without the special offers, that's over $100 a year, for just clicking a few links... so it's really not that bad at all.

I try to tell my friends about it, but everyone shrugs it off just because it's not Google... XD Whatever, their loss I guess...[/QUOTE]

Sure, I probably won't bother doing anything until the weekend, but when I sign up for an account (which is what I presume you have to do?)...I'll do so.

bread's done
Back