Buggy Amazon Games Library. Cant view any of my few hundred keys

rudystyle

CAG Newbie
Amazon had very good deals for Steam games and Steam Bundles this month and last month. So I bought quite a few bundles for myself and as gifts for my friends and family. Around 3 months of buying spree of bundled deals naturally led to hundred of steam keys in my account. I couldnt use many of the keys as most of the games were just leftover from many bundles and I didnt unlock the keys to these games.

One fine day a few weeks back when I went to my "Games Library Page" which by now was quite a huge page as amazon lists all the keys in 1 single page , I found out that I could not view any of my keys nor could I unlock any keys. I tried refreshing the page a couple of times but nothing worked. So I contacted support through email and then by phone and they told me nothing was wrong with my account. I sent screenshots and explained to them I could not view my keys. They said it was a technical problem and they will fix it soon. It's close to a month and I still cant view my keys. I am surprised that such a reputed and large company is unable to fix this minor technical problem . I have a few hundred dollars worth of games locked in my account now.

I am wondering if anyone else is facing this problem . Also a warning to people buying bundled deals that anytime you may lose all your game keys as your account gets filled with game keys.

Edit : Also had about 100+ Editor's Choice coupons but could not use them because the bug started first week of January 2013.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same problem here. We can buy 1000s of games in Steam without any problem but a few hundred keys in your Amazon account will lead to problems in viewing the game keys.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back