raarar's 3rd annual lowball DONE! Everything has been mailed!

raarar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
LOWBALL IS OVER, EVERYTHING HAS BEEN MAILED, THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!

TOTALS:
I will send you all personalized invoices, but if your impatient. Paypal can goto [email protected]. If you want to do a money order let me know in response to your personal invoice. If your name is in RED then I have not received payment from you. WHITE means your stuff has been shipped.

bing147: Fruit Ninja $1: Total $1
ferrant316: Grand Theft Auto $6, Halo Wars $12, Final Fantasy VII $4, s&h $8: Total $30
intergralsmatic: Monty Python $1, Simcity 2000 $1, s&h $3: Total: $5
lexian: Crackdown $4, Dead Rising $3, s&h $5: Total $12
NoelVermillion: Star Wars Battlefront: $4, s&h $3: Total $7
Point Man: Metroid Prime Trilogy: $60, s&h $3: Total $63
rjbooth: Candyland $1, Midway Arcade $1, s&h $3: Total $5
rosterking: Bioshock $6, Dead Island $6, Fallout 3 $3, s&h $6: Total $21
UberSwiss: Super Mario All-Stars $26, s&h $5: Total $31

START DATE: 1/27/13 Whenever I posted this.
END DATE: 2/4/13 9PM (PST) (If your post shows up at exactly 9PM I will count it, if it's 9:01PM then no dice. So get your bids in now!)
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: Paypal & Money Order

Updated through post: #51 I will update as much as possible, but I do work 50 hours a week and have a baby at home.

Rules and Regulations (Thanks to dv8mad): I highly emphasize rule #1.
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) Bid Increments are $1.00.
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) US Bidders only please.
8) CAGs with over 31 positive itrader at 100% are eligible for shipment before full payment if requested. Please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.

Ending the Auction:
The auction will end at 9pm (PST) on Monday 2/4/13. Any bid received after 9pm will not be counted so please bid before then to be safe. Invoices will be sent out after this time. I will ship out items after work during the week once payment is received if I'm out of work early enough (I usually work 50 hours a week). Otherwise everything will be mailed out on 2/9 (Assuming payment has been received).

Shipping/Payment:
If you win one item, shipping is $3. Each additional item will be $2. (Some items will have different s&h prices and will be noted next to the item.) Payment methods accepted are Paypal and Money Order.
I will only ship within the US, so please only bid if you live in the US.[/COLOR]

Everything is in Near Mint condition unless otherwise specified.

:ps3: Sony Playstation 3 :ps3:
Bioshock [Slipcover is pretty dinged up] - $6 rosterking
[IMG-C=7176]29357[/IMG-C]
[IMG-C=7176]29356[/IMG-C]
[IMG-C=7176]29358[/IMG-C]
[IMG-C=7176]29359[/IMG-C]
Dead Island - $6 rosterking
Fallout 3 - $3 rosterking
Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes from Liberty City - $6 ferant316

:360: xBox 360 :360:
Crackdown - $4 Lexian
Dead Rising [Platinum Hits] - $3 Lexian
Fruit Ninja Kinect Code - $1 Bing147
Halo Wars (Collector's Edition) [Complete, just all DLC codes used. Steelcase and box with collectables are dinged up a little] ($5 s&h) - $12 ferant316

:wii: Nintendo Wii :wii:
Metroid Prime Trilogy [Instructions are warped] - $60 Point Man
[IMG-C=7176]29340[/IMG-C]
Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition [Complete, but outer box is somewhat dinged up] ($5 s&h) - $26 UberSwiss

:xbox: xBox :xbox:
Star Wars Battlefront [Platinum Hits] - $4 NoelVermillion

:pc: Old PC Games; all are disc only :pc: (All PC games are $2 s&h)
Candyland (smudges on disc) - $1 rjbooth
Midway Arcade Treasures [Smash TV & Gauntlet] (EGM Monthly Disc, smudges/fingerprints on disc) - $1 rjbooth
Farcry (weird marks on the disc)
Final Fantasy VII (Disc one has some smudges, other 3 discs look fine) - $4 ferant316
Ghost Recon
MDK (Includes Instruction Manual)
Monty Python: The Quest for the Holy Grail (Includes Instruction Manual) - $1 integralsmatic
Scrabble (Smudges/Light scratches)
Sega Smash Pack [Sonic Spinball/Super Shinobi/Vectorman/Columns/Outrun/Altered Beast/Golden Axe/Phantasy Star II] (Includes Instruction Manual)
Shadow Warrior (Includes Instruction Manual)
Simcity 2000 (Includes Instruction Manual) - $1 integralsmatic
Streets of Simcity (Light Scratches)
Tribes (It is on a Tribes Vengeance bonus disc)

Thank you for checking out my lowball. It was time to clear out the games from my backlog that I'm not going to play and put some money back towards my credit card. Here's to an excellent Lowball and happy bidding!

Last edited by a moderator:
@guynextshore I thought I had typed a reply to you but I guess not. Looks like the instructions were more warped then bent. But I'm assuming your okay with it based off of your previous comment.

[quote name='raarar']@guynextshore I thought I had typed a reply to you but I guess not. Looks like the instructions were more warped then bent. But I'm assuming your okay with it based off of your previous comment.[/QUOTE]

Oh? I didn't get any messages though and I'm more interested in the condition of the steelbook. Thanks for the update!

:ps3: Sony Playstation 3 :ps3:
Bioshock [Slipcover is pretty dinged up] - $3
Dead Island - $3
Fallout 3 - $2
Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes from Liberty City - $3

:360: xBox 360 :360:
Crackdown - $2
Dead Rising [Platinum Hits] - $2
Halo Wars (Collector's Edition) [Complete, just all DLC codes used. Steelcase and box with collectables are dinged up a little] ($5 s&h) - $4

[quote name='UberSwiss']Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition - $15[/QUOTE]

Your going to spend your tax return before you get it if you keep up in all these lowballs. =P

Thanks for the lowball raarar, I might bid on a few items.

Grand Theft Auto IV - $6

Halo Wars - $7

Metroid Prime Trilogy - $45

Final Fantasy VII - $4 (Perfect - I have the case and box but somehow lost the CDs!)

Candyland (smudges on disc) $1
Midway Arcade Treasures [Smash TV & Gauntlet] (EGM Monthly Disc, smudges/fingerprints on disc) $1

Alright folks, heading to work so won't be able to update the op for awhile. So hopefully you all are checking any new bids.

bread's done
Back