Code drops UltraViolet Digital movies or other movie inserts.

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!
Feedback
136 (99%)
I haven't seen this type of thread. If a thread like this exists PLEASE REMOVE. If this is against the rules to "post this thread" PLEASE REMOVE. If I posted in wrong section PLEASE move to correct place.

I'm making this thread because I had so many digital movie codes that most expired because I never used them or I just threw them away.

If you have movie inserts codes Ultaviolet codes post here:

Enjoy your movies and if you use a code PLEASE POST THAT YOU USED CODE! Thanks!

Sorry no ultraviolet codes from me today.

I'll start:

Disney Movie Reward codes:
EP2OSEQGD2C
1HM5AJEBPIG

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='maxpower0965']
Disney Movie Reward codes:
EP2OSEQGD2C
1HM5AJEBPIG[/QUOTE]

Used the top one. Thank you!

Here's a UV code it's for Batman The Dark Knight Returns Part 2

2TCGFHHK2X9?

Hint ? Is a letter

Enjoy!

Whom ever claims it PLEASE say so.

[quote name='maxpower0965']Here's a UV code it's for Batman The Dark Knight Returns Part 2

2TCGFHHK2X9?

Hint ? Is a letter

Enjoy!

Whom ever claims it PLEASE say so.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! I didn't even know part 2 was out yet!

[quote name='Dudemaster12']Thank you so much! I didn't even know part 2 was out yet![/QUOTE]

Your welcome! Hope you enjoy the movie. It was a good one.

You know I tried applying my code from my copy of the movie using the instructions and flixster just ate it........now it says I can't use the code even though its already liked to my uv/vudu account. :_( Anything that is not flixster works fine, but not this

I have a code (through flixster) for Horrible Bosses: Totally Inappropriate Edition if anyone would like it. Just didn't care for the movie. PM me if you would like the code.

[quote name='marjincharge']I have a code (through flixster) for Horrible Bosses: Totally Inappropriate Edition if anyone would like it. Just didn't care for the movie. PM me if you would like the code.[/QUOTE]

sent ya a pm

[quote name='maxpower0965']I have another UV code and it's for Batman Begins. If you want it first to PM gets it.[/QUOTE]
pm sent want!!!

bread's done
Back