~Pancake's second lowball has ended!

PancakesAreLove

CAGiversary!
Feedback
96 (100%)
Start date: February 25, 2013
End Date: March 1, 2013 10:00- 10:10pm CST (rollover time between 10 minutes)
Payment methods: Paypal and money order only but PP is highly desirable.
Shipping: If you win one item, shipping is $3. Each additional item will be $2. (Some items will have different s&h prices and will be noted next to the item.)
I will only ship within the US, so please only bid if you live in the US

Rules and Regulations
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) Bid Increments are $1.00.
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) US Bidders only please.
8) CAGs with over 37 positive itrader at 100% are eligible for shipment before full payment if requested. Please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.
9) Edited post do not count

Condition Guide (included items may be rated individually. EX: Disc and case are pristine, but manual is beat up)
(S) – Brand spankin’ new and sealed
(A) – item looks new
(B) – item has some light wear, scratches
(C) – moderate wear
(D) – significant wear
(F) – heavy damage, bid at your own risk

Pictures(Please tell me if you want a picture for a specific angle maybe another take.):

Systems:
(C)-Blue Gameboy SP (no charger, light scratches on the cover)(P) 1 2 $16 Bsiegel
(F)-Purple/blueish Gameboy Advance (heavily scratched screen, no battery cover on the back(P) 1 2 $3 209chromatic

Games(all of them come with original case and manual unless noted):
PS1
(A)-Final Fantasy VIII (greatest hits and never played) 1 2 $6 sti charles
(C+?)-Final Fantasy IX (greatest hits, played once but noticable scratches on disc 1, missing manual) 1 2 3 $5 Namurashi

:ps3: (Comes complete with original artwork and manual unless stated)
(B+)-God of War saga (no psp game codes and never came with a manual) 1 $7 Vygelor
(B)-Mass Effect 2 (codes used) 1 $3 Rosterking
(S)-Max Payne 3 (sealed) 1 $10 ipacman
(C+)-Yakuza 3 (looks like chipped around the edges but smooth to the touch) 1 2 $7 Josh1billion
(B)-Yakuza 4 1 (Code used) $15 edwin29
(B)-Metal Gear Solid HD Collection 1 $24 Rosterking
(B)-Enslaved 1 $7 strizay
(B)-Bulletstorm 1 $1 Rosterking
(C)-Brink (Disc and Manual is like new but the case is feels used and abused, also has a sticker residue on it.) 1 $2 Legendary Gokou

:ds:
(C+)-Pokemon White (Comes with case and artwork but no manual) 1 2 $10 yantelope[/I]

PS3/DLC codes (will not charge shipping obviously as I will pm the code):

Anime:
(D+)-Romeo x Juliet: Romeo Collection, Part 1 & 2 complete collection (There is wear on the edges of the box cover, The discs and disc covers themselves are in great condition, no scratches that I can see) Must pay shipping cost..1 2 3 $13 Cmw7290
(B+)-Soul eater meister collection (Only the first season don't make the same mistake I did) 1 2 $8 Cmw7290
(C)-Elfen Lied (2004/2006(?)) collection 1 2 $16 cmw2790

Guides(*shipping costs will vary*):
(S)-Ni no Kuni guide (with the Hurly dlc) 1 $15 maxpower0965
(B+)-Pokemon Black Version & Pokemon White Version Collector's Edition (missing the holographic cover) 1 2 $7 yantelope
The rest of these guids have price stickers on them and have be used and show wear tear on the corners but should be complete
(D-)-Devil May Cry (one page fell off but is put back, spine shows wear) 1 2 $1 MasaTFC
(D+)-Golden Sun/Golden Sun the Lost Age 1 2 $1 aptanor
(D+)-Champions of Norrath Return to Arms 1 $1 aptanor
(D+)-Full Metal Alchemist and the Broken Angel 1 2 $1 aptanor

Random things:
(C)-Ar Tonelico Qoga Artbook & CD (The artbook is like new and the CD was never used but the box cover has noticeable indented marks on it that the camera can't really catch) (If you want this shipping in a box it will cost more than $3). 1 2 3 $6 ZeroUnderOne[/I]
(B)-Star Wars the FOrce Unleased 2gb Starkiller USB drive (never used except to check how many GB it has) 1 $2 Legendary Gokou[/I]

Thanks everyone for hopefully another successful second lowball. This will probably be my last one for awhile. Your items will ship monday the latest but not all items will be shipped monday.

Rosterking (Sending Money) (Not Shipped Yet)
(B)-Mass Effect 2 (codes used)
Price: $3 + $3 shipping
(B)-Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Price: $24 + $2 discount shipping
(B)-Bulletstorm
Price: $1 + $2 discount shipping

Total Cost: $35

Shipping Label:

BSiegel (Paid) (Shipped)
(C)-Blue Gameboy SP (no charger, light scratches on the cover)
Price: $16 + $3 shipping

Total Cost: $19

Shipping Label: 9574210509543066593519

sti charles(Paid) (Shipped)
(A)-Final Fantasy VIII (greatest hits and never played)
Price: $6 + $3 shipping

Total Cost: $9

Shipping Label: 9574210509543066594509

Legendary Gokou(Paid) (Shipped)
(C)-Brink (Disc and Manual is like new but the case is feels used and abused, also has a sticker residue on it.)
Price: $2 + $3 shipping
(B)-Star Wars the Force Unleased 2gb Starkiller USB drive (never used except to check how many GB it has)
Price: $2 + $2 discount shipping

Total Cost: $9

Shipping Label:

ZeroUnderOne(Paid)(packed)
(C)-Ar Tonelico Qoga Artbook & CD (The artbook is like new and the CD was never used but the box cover has noticeable indented marks on it that the camera can't really catch) (If you want this shipping in a box it will cost more than $3)
Price: $6 + $3 (or ??? if you want boxed shipment) shipping

Total Cost: $9 or ???

Shipping Label:

aptanor (Has Not Paid) (Not Shipped Yet)
(D+)-Golden Sun/Golden Sun the Lost Age
Price: $1 + $3 shipping
(D+)-Champions of Norrath Return to Arms
(D+)-Full Metal Alchemist and the Broken Angel

Total Cost: Working out the pricing.

Shipping Label:

MasaTFC (Paid) (Shipped)
(D-)-Devil May Cry (one page fell off but is put back, spine shows wear)
Price: $1 + $3 shipping

Total Cost: Working out the pricing.

Shipping Label:

yantelope (Has Not Paid) (Not Shipped Yet)
(C+)-Pokemon White (Comes with case and artwork but no manual)
Price: $10 + $3 shipping
(B+)-Pokemon Black Version & Pokemon White Version Collector's Edition (missing the holographic cover)
Price: $7 + $2 discount shipping

Total Cost: $22

Shipping Label:

maxpower0965 (Has Not Paid) (Not Shipped Yet)
(S)-Ni no Kuni guide (with the Hurly dlc)
Price: $15 + $3 shipping

Total Cost: $18

Shipping Label:

Cmw7290(Paid) (Shipped)
(D+)-Romeo x Juliet: Romeo Collection, Part 1 & 2 complete collection (There is wear on the edges of the box cover, The discs and disc covers themselves are in great condition, no scratches that I can see) Must pay shipping cost..1 2 3 $13 Cmw7290
Price: $13 + $3 shipping
(B+)-Soul eater meister collection (Only the first season don't make the same mistake I did) 1 2 $8 Cmw7290
Price: $8 + $2 discount shipping
(C)-Elfen Lied (2004/2006(?)) collection 1 2 $16 cmw2790
Price: $16 + $2 discount shipping

Total Cost: $44

Shipping Label:

strizay (Paid) (Shipped)
(B)-Enslaved
Price: $7 + $3 shipping

Total Cost: $10

Shipping Label: 9574210509543066593311

edwin29 (Paid) (Shipped)
(B)-Yakuza 4 1 (Code used)
Price: $15 + $3 shipping

Total Cost: $18

Shipping Label:

Josh1billion(Paid) (Shipped)
(C+)-Yakuza 3 (looks like chipped around the edges but smooth to the touch)

Shipping Label:

ipacman (Paid) (Shipped)
(S)-Max Payne 3 (sealed) 1 $10 ipacman
Price: $10 + $3 shipping

Total Cost: $13

Shipping Label:

209chromatic (Paid) (Shipped)
(F)-Purple/blueish Gameboy Advance (heavily scratched screen, no battery cover on the back
Price: $3 + $3 shipping

Total Cost: $6

Shipping Label:

Namurashi (Paid) (Shipped)
(C+?)-Final Fantasy IX (greatest hits, played once but noticable scratches on disc 1, missing manual)
Price: $5 + $3 shipping

Total Cost: $8

Shipping Label:

Vygelor (Sending Money) (Not Shipped Yet)
(B+)-God of War saga (no psp game codes and never came with a manual) 1

Shipping Label:

Last edited by a moderator:
Previous Lowball #1

Added a new item - Trinity Universe!

Start date: January 29, 2013
End Date: February 05, 2013 10:00 pm CST
Payment methods: Paypal only (money order on the condition that the payment must be cleared first before shipping even if you have higher feedback).
Shipping: If you win one item, shipping is $3. Each additional item will be $2. (Some items will have different s&h prices and will be noted next to the item.)

Rules and Regulations
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
8) CAGs with over 20 positive itrader at 100% are eligible for shipment before full payment if requested. Please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.
9) Edited post do not count

Condition Guide (included items may be rated individually. EX: Disc and case are pristine, but manual is beat up)
(S) – Brand spankin’ new and sealed
(A) – item looks new
(B) – item has some light wear, scratches
(C) – moderate wear
(D) – significant wear
(F) – heavy damage, bid at your own risk

Pictures(Please tell me if you want a picture for a specific angle maybe another take.):
http://imgur.com/a/086qV

Was going to keep it but it will probably collect dust after looking at it for a bit so why not sell it to some CAGs
Main Attraction:
(S)-Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition NA version (Must pay the cost for shipping!) - $300 Nate Nanjo

Systems:
(D+)-Cobalt Blue DS Lite w/ off brand charger, can't find the stylus (The condition is D+ because I rather write that is is worse condition than saying it is better condition than it is. It works fine and it has noticeable scuffs on the front, the isbn code is a little sticky with the clear sticker gone, the inside screens doesn't have any noticable scratches but it has hairline ones, and no dents from what I can tell only scratches.) - $33 b4mv

Games(all of them come with original case and manual unless noted):
:ps3:
(B)-Trinity Universe - $34 FLiPPiN_OuT
(B)-Dead Island GOTY - $9 Rosterking
(B)-Alpha Protocol (never played but B rating due to light scratches on case) - $3 whitedeath
(B)-Yakuza Dead Souls - $10 Geeiishbored
(C)-Madden 10 (has a amazon like new sticker on it) - ($2 whitedeath)
(B)-Jak and Daxter HD Collection (never played but B rating due to light scratches on case) - $14 integralsmatic

:ds:
(A)-Pokemon Black 2 (comes with case, manual, and the nintendo unused code) - $26 integralsmatic
(A)-Golden Sun Dark Dark Dawn (cart onlyl) - $6 BSiegel

PS3/DLC codes (will not charge shipping obviously as I will pm the code):
-Ratchet and Clank anniversary code - ($1 Kovorkian)
-Syndicate Executive status - $1 SilentBob50023
-Rage Anarchy pack
-Rage Anarchy Sewer missions

Anime:
(D+)-Neon Genesis Platinum Collection (personally I would put this as a B- to C+ as the discs are almost perfect with little to no scratches, nothing is broken or missing but the silver box has scratches or impressions and the some cover discs have a few light scrathces so I'll put it as a D+ for the collectors) - ($42 Mixer236)

Random things:
(S)-Dishonored Preorder Tarot Deck (Sealed/New) - $9 LD_Helix
(B)-R4 for the DS (comes with 2gb SD card) - don't think I can sell this, if not I'm just going to give it free to whoever wins the DS Lite - ($19 skiizim)
*The pin badges have been retracted due to me losing them as I lost the napkin I've put them on...*
(A)-Last Story book cover/artbook/cd for the U.S. version (CD is sealed) - ($23 Pikagreg)
(C)-Silver 2GB iPod Shuffle 3rd generation (does not come with any headphones, just the shuffle itself and the usb adapter that you connect to itunes, very noticiable scratches on the clip and one on the side, does not affect use of the clip at all.) - $28 BlackDog
(B)-Pokewalker (BATTERIES DEAD) - $3 LD_Helix

Thanks everyone for joining me in my first lowball. I hope that it finishes strong and that everyone gets their items. Next time though I will just go by weight instead of a standard shipping price.

done
Nate Nanjo (Paid) (Shipped)
(S)-Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition NA version (Must pay the cost for shipping!) - $300 + (working on the shipping)
9505 5102 1812 3042 6063 07

done
b4mv (Paid) (Shipped)
(D+)-Cobalt Blue DS Lite w/ off brand charger - $33 + $3 shipping = $36

done
FLiPPiN_OuT (Paid) (Shipped)
(B)-Trinity Universe - $34 + $3 shipping = $37

Rosterking (Has Not Paid) (Not Shipped Yet)
(B)-Dead Island GOTY - $9 + $3 shipping = $12
~Total~ $12

whitedeath (Paid) (Shipped)
(B)-Alpha Protocol (never played but B rating due to light scratches on case) - $3 + $3 shipping = $6
(C)-Madden 10 (has a amazon like new sticker on it) - $2 + $2 shipping discount = $4

Done
Geeiishbored (Paid) (Shipped)
(B)-Yakuza Dead Souls - $10 + $3 shipping = $13

integralsmatic (Paid) (Shipped)
(B)-Jak and Daxter HD Collection (never played but B rating due to light scratches on case) - $14 + $3 shipping = $17
(A)-Pokemon Black 2 (comes with case, manual, and the nintendo unused code) - $26 + $2 shipping discount = $28

BSiegel (Paid) (Shipped)
(A)-Golden Sun Dark Dark Dawn (cart onlyl) - $6 + $3 shipping = $9

Kovorkian (Paid) (Delivered Code)
-Ratchet and Clank anniversary code $1 (no shipping cost)

SilentBob50023 (Paid) (Delivered Code)
-Syndicate Executive status - $1 (no shipping cost)

Mixer236 (Has Not Paid/On Hold) (Not Shipped Yet)
(D+)-Neon Genesis Platinum Collection - $42 + $3 shipping = $45

done
LD_Helix (Paid) (Shipped)
(S)-Dishonored Preorder Tarot Deck (Sealed/New) - $9 + $3 Shipping = $12
(B)-Pokewalker (BATTERIES DEAD) - $3 + $2 shipping discount = $5

skiizim (Paid) (Shipped)
(B)-R4 for the DS (comes with 2gb SD card) - $19 + $3 Shipping = $22

done
Pikagreg (Paid) (Shipped)
(A)-Last Story book cover/artbook/cd for the U.S. version (CD is sealed) - $23 + $3 Shipping = $26

BlackDog (Paid) (Shipped)
(C)-Silver 2GB iPod Shuffle 3rd generation - $28 + $3 shipping = $31

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']*Not complete will be adding more items, add descriptions and pictures, and will make it look more clean. Also everything on here is not final as some of the items are at my parents house, currently away at uni, so that is why it is a preview. I will note a yellow (P) if it is currently not in my possession and at my parents. If I do not obtain the items before the lowball starts, they will be taken off the auction as I would like to have accurate pictures and descriptions for all my items.*

Start date: January ??, 2013 (pending, as I will need to write final conditions and take pictures)

End Date: February ??, 2013 (pending, as I'm not complete sure how long I should keep it up but will make a final decision before the auction starts)

Payment methods: Paypal only

Rules and Regulations (I used raarar's rules as a template is that's okay)

8) CAGs with over 20 positive itrader at 100% are eligible for shipment before full payment if requested. Please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.

Ending the Auction:

The auction will end at ???????????.

Shipping/Payment:

If you win one item, shipping is $3. Each additional item will be $2. (Some items will have different s&h prices and will be noted next to the item.) Payment methods accepted are Paypal.

Was going to keep it but it will probably collect dust after looking at it for a bit so why not sell it to some CAGs

Main Attraction:

-Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition (NA version) (must pay shipping costs)

Systems:

-Cobalt Blue DS Lite (comes with off brand stylus and off brand charger)

-Blue Gameboy SP (P)

-Purple(?) Gameboy Advance (P)

-LimeGreen Gameboy Color (P)

Games:

PS3:

-Dead Island GOTY

-Alpha Protocol

-Yakuza Dead Souls

-Madden 10

-Jak and Daxter HD Collection

DS (All DS cases and possibly manuals are at my parents):

-Pokemon Black 2 (no case, no manual)

-Golden Sun Dark Dark Dawn (no case, no manual)

-Pokemon Black (P)

PS3/DLC codes:

-Ratchet and Clank anniversary codes

Anime:

Neon Genesis Platinum Collection

Elfen Lied (2004) Collection (P)

Romeo x Juliet: Romeo Collection, Part 1 (P)

Romeo x Juliet: Juliet Collection, Part 2 (P)

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing - Complete Collection 1 (Anime Legends) (P)

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing - Complete Collection 2 (Anime Legends) (P)

Manga:

I have quite a bit but I have to sort through the ones that aren't even sellable.

Random things:

-Dishonored Preorder Tarot Deck (Sealed/New)

-R4 for the DS (comes with 2gb SD card) - don't think I can sell this, if not I'm just going to give it free to whoever wins the DS Lite

-Physical Pokemon Badges (Kanto Region set)

-Last Story book cover/artbook/cd for the U.S. version

-iPod Shuffle (does not come with any cords or headphones, just the shuffle itself)

-Pokewalker

-Pokemon Black Version & Pokemon White Version Collector's Edition (P)[/QUOTE]

UPP cho ban nhe HihI 30cccccc

Oh jeeze. Want like all those Gameboys. Had a Kiwi Green GBC as a kid and has super nostalgic value. Funny enough, my GBA was Purple and my SP was Cobalt. Also interested in the Shuffle since mine was stolen and Dishonored Tarot Card deck.

Hopefully I can finish what I have at my apt today and have everything uploaded tonight.

Guys should I just separate my lowball and have one now and the ones noted with a (P) later, as I'm not sure when I'll have the time to actually drive back to my parents which is 6 hours away.

[quote name='Link2999']Oh jeeze. Want like all those Gameboys. Had a Kiwi Green GBC as a kid and has super nostalgic value. Funny enough, my GBA was Purple and my SP was Cobalt. Also interested in the Shuffle since mine was stolen and Dishonored Tarot Card deck.[/QUOTE]

I was actually deciding on keeping them for nostalgia but I don't have anymore games with it so why not just sell it.

Also the shuffle is the version where you need the official headphones or maybe a volume adjuster as all it has is a switch.

[quote name='keyz0666']Put me down for pokemon black 2. I'll bid $3.00[/QUOTE]

Hasn't started.

My camera seems to suck at taking pictures. I'll see if I can borrow a better camera so I can upload pics.

For now this lowball should be scheduled to start tomorrow. Also all the items noted with a yellow p will not be part of the first auction but the next one (which won't be too long after this one). I know some of you wanted to bid on multiple items so I'll do something special. If you win an item here and an item on the next auction, I'll give you the discount for the shipping. Of course the first list of items will be shipped first in a timely manner.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']This is going to suck... Someone is going to bid so much. I don't have a change, but I have to try for the Ni No Kuni WE.

Shit[/QUOTE]

Playcanada is going to bid for it.

[quote name='rawrker']Playcanada is going to bid for it.[/QUOTE]

LOL. It's what I'm expecting. Or some new registered user to bump up the bid prices.... :lol: Who starts a bid for 125... which is over the original price. Already ppl are expecting to pay way more for it. I bet the price will end up the same as ebay.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']LOL. It's what I'm expecting. Or some new registered user to bump up the bid prices.... :lol: Who starts a bid for 125... which is over the original price. Already ppl are expecting to pay way more for it. I bet the price will end up the same as ebay.[/QUOTE]

I don't shill bids if that is what you are implying. I can make it the bid for Ni No Kuni only for CAG Veterans, personally I rather do that too. Everything else is up for grabs by anyone else.

As for the lowball it should begin sometime tonight if my camera is working again.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']LOL. It's what I'm expecting. Or some new registered user to bump up the bid prices.... :lol: Who starts a bid for 125... which is over the original price. Already ppl are expecting to pay way more for it. I bet the price will end up the same as ebay.[/QUOTE]

Oh, and what do you know, the $125 bid is from the JRPG vs. WRPG guy. :lol:

actually pancake if you could i think that would be awesome on the ni no kuni we. i think it should be for veteran feedbacked users only. this way you know the bids are genuine and someone isnt just quote on quote false boost scamming.

[quote name='gauu']actually pancake if you could i think that would be awesome on the ni no kuni we. i think it should be for veteran feedbacked users only. this way you know the bids are genuine and someone isnt just quote on quote false boost scamming.[/QUOTE]

Okay see now I think you are implying that I would shill lol.

Anyway it is settled. Active Veterans only (meaning more Feedback than me or a lot of posts) for bidding on the Ni No Kuni.

[quote name='needler420']How do you know if your a vet?[/QUOTE]

When you can change your title. I changed mine to CAG Chef

Also Good New and Bad News.

Bad News, the items labeled with a yellow P are for a later lowball or if you want, they can be added during the lowball when I leave home (hopefully this weekend)

Good News, items won on the later lowball will be counted with discount shipping if you won something on this lowball even if they don't ship together. And this lowball should start later tonight as pictures look somewhat good but I will just put them all together in a imgur album.

Veteran CAGs can boost up bids too, what if I bid $200 as a starting bid O_O, I don't think it's fair blocking anybody. Regardless of the matter I see it selling for at least $200 so I don't get what the fuss is.

[quote name='skiizim']Veteran CAGs can boost up bids too, what if I bid $200 as a starting bid O_O, I don't think it's fair blocking anybody. Regardless of the matter I see it selling for at least $200 so I don't get what the fuss is.[/QUOTE]

Woah, hold your horses, you mean I won't win it for $1?

I uploaded pictures. Please tell me if you want a picture for a specific angle maybe another take.

This Lowball is about to start, finishing up the OP. New items may be added and again the items I took out, will be available later with discount shipping if you bought from this one.

[quote name='skiizim']Veteran CAGs can boost up bids too, what if I bid $200 as a starting bid O_O, I don't think it's fair blocking anybody. Regardless of the matter I see it selling for at least $200 so I don't get what the fuss is.[/QUOTE]

Well personally I don't want to sell it to a newbie since can't they just get the item and just dispute on paypal?

EDIT: What is a good time/day to end this and how long do you guys think I should keep this up for?

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I uploaded pictures. Please tell me if you want a picture for a specific angle maybe another take.

This Lowball is about to start, finishing up the OP. New items may be added and again the items I took out, will be available later with discount shipping if you bought from this one.

Well personally I don't want to sell it to a newbie since can't they just get the item and just dispute on paypal?

EDIT: What is a good time/day to end this and how long do you guys think I should keep this up for?[/QUOTE]

Anybody can do it. There have been users here with 100+ feedback who then do 4 or 5 trades and flee the site. Thankfully, 99.9% of CAGs are trustworthy.

Unless I'm missing something, this lowball has officially begun. I could be adding more items but not the ones listed below as I am not in possession of them currently.

Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition NA version - $135
Cobalt Blue DS Lite - $15
Dead Island GOTY $5
Alpha Protocol - $1
Yakuza Dead Souls - $3
Jak and Daxter HD Collection - $6
Pokemon Black 2 - $10
Golden Sun Dark Dark Dawn - $3
Silver 2GB iPod Shuffle 3rd generation - $5

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']Shit Edwin again... Man, I'm not made of money edwin.... Sigh...[/QUOTE]

Come on guys, I'm not spending that much money in lowballs, the wife is keeping an eye on me. LOL

[quote name='ferant316']Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition NA version - $135
Cobalt Blue DS Lite - $15
Dead Island GOTY $5
Alpha Protocol - $1
Yakuza Dead Souls - $3
Jak and Daxter HD Collection - $6
Pokemon Black 2 - $10
Golden Sun Dark Dark Dawn - $3
Silver 2GB iPod Shuffle 3rd generation - $5[/QUOTE]

Just a note I forgot to add is that the ipod shuffle has very noticeable scratches on the silver clip and 2 slight scratches on the front. If this bothers you, you may repeal your bid on it.

Also before this gets any deeper, I changed the date 2 days earlier so it is basically one week from today.

bread's done
Back