GGT 214 gained some weight

165__165.gif
d1d8f2dbe14fb7753c62338af39c4e01.gif

[quote name='Indignate']"They made a good game." Rai Rai[/QUOTE]

Is this a real skype quote or a fake skype quote.

"They made a fantastic DMC game." Uraizen

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Is this a real skype quote or a fake skype quote.

"They made a fantastic DMC game." Uraizen[/QUOTE]

Mine is real.

Yours is fake.

[quote name='whoknows']Real.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Indignate']Mine is real.

Yours is fake.[/QUOTE]

Was he under the influence of drugs or alcohol? Maybe held at gunpoint?

Did someone kidnap his fightstick and hold it for ransom? Zeki.... that's not nice... or legal.

Y'know, this talk of DmC had me wondering what's gone on over at metacritic since it came out.

I find it amazing that there are 140 something negative reviews and 120 or so positive... but that most of the people writing the negative reviews are making valid points while people who rate the game well say things that hurt my brain.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/dmc-devil-may-cry/user-reviews

sti4thewin Jan 15, 2013 9 Coming from a long time DMC fan this game is great. Sure i had my doubts like many others after hearing ninja theory was rebooting the series. And boy was i wrong this game turned out to be awesome. Combat is great (on par with dmc 3 but different style, still jc is in) and the story is a good start to this new franchise. Can't wait to see what they have in store for DmC 2!!!

Cheesie_Wotsit Jan 15, 2013 8 As a fan of Devil May Cry i couldnt wait to get my hands on a new game. Then i heard it was being made by a new developer which kinda worried me a bit, but its Devil May Cry so i bought it regardless. Even though its different its also the same, it takes a little getting used to, but once you do its a great game, one of the best in the series (a HELL of a lot better than Devil May Cry 2 and 4 thats for sure) Im really enjoying it.

[quote name='KingBroly']MGR demo is kinda bad. It doesn't really teach you how to play the game.[/QUOTE]
Push X like a lot.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']This is me playing Tokyo Jungle.

House-cat-stalking-deer.gif
[/QUOTE]
This made me laugh too goddamn much.

[quote name='GUNNM']Push X like a lot.[/QUOTE]
Essentially true.

[quote name='linkpwns']Are there any metal gear rising demos I can play?[/QUOTE]
Like the one on the marketplace?

[quote name='linkpwns']Are there any metal gear rising demos I can play?[/QUOTE]

:wall:

[quote name='GUNNM']Like the one on the marketplace?[/QUOTE]

Couldn't be.

You guys just aren't trying and I thought you were gamers...

Try some different button combinations (like both attack buttons together!) or even better 360 spin on the left stick before pressing the heavy attack. This game has it all, I've never felt a more fluid fast-pace combat game since NGB and this was all from a demo I was on last year. I dont think I ever let go of the sprint button either. Gotta be fast!

NGB=Ninja

MGR= Robotic White Ninja

MGR is hype yo!

[quote name='whoknows']DmC is better. It has an 86 on Metacritic it's so good.[/QUOTE]

It has jump canceling, any type of cancelling is going to be awesome in my book.

Dishonored makes my brain hurt.

Reload reload reload reload.

I'm tempted to just screw trying to get the good ending and fucking kill every last muther luver all up in that bitch. Can I get extra plague points for killing all the civillians too?

[quote name='The Crotch']I think we're mixing up our references, here.[/QUOTE]

I thought maybe you were talking about this:
2012-02-17_00007_5.jpg

I tried playing that game, I got really burned out quickly, they stuffed that thing with so many quests it feels like an MMO, except kind of like MMO quests most of the them aren't particularly interesting, haha. The combat also became super repetative really quickly, kind of feels like a Musou game most of the time.

The problem with Jade Empire's combat was that it was neither here nor there, like a weird shitty mish mash of real time action RPG and turn based combat, felt sloppy. Dragon Age's combat is much better than Jade Empire's, and feels fast paced enough. It doesn't try to pretend it's an action RPG.

I have not played Dragon Age 2.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
I have not played Dragon Age 2.[/QUOTE]

Gameplay on the PC is fine, but if you play on the x360... prepare your thumb for the MASH A for everything routine.

In the end, DA2 is terrible sequel that tarnishes everything that made DA:O amazing, a slightly above average but still pretty average RPG that has some pretty damn awesome cutscenes and then ruins those awesome cutscenes with Mass Effect dialog choices (ie. top is the motive for good! the middle is because you can't take yourself seriously and the third option is because you are secretly a badass!).

You can live without playing DA2 and EA could have done without DA2.

DA2 is like DMC2 except it has a better presentation.

/edit: Having a 9800GT hooked up sucks...

Jade Empire had the longest fuckin loading screens ever. Half that game was looking at a loading screen.

[quote name='j-cart']DA2 is like DMC2 except it has a better presentation.[/QUOTE]

No.

No, no.

oh no.

[quote name='j-cart']Gameplay on the PC is fine, but if you play on the x360... prepare your thumb for the MASH A for everything routine.

In the end, DA2 is terrible sequel that tarnishes everything that made DA:O amazing, a slightly above average but still pretty average RPG that has some pretty damn awesome cutscenes and then ruins those awesome cutscenes with Mass Effect dialog choices (ie. top is the motive for good! the middle is because you can't take yourself seriously and the third option is because you are secretly a badass!).

/edit: Having a 9800GT hooked up sucks...[/QUOTE]
I'll be playing it on the PC, if I ever do. Copped both of them for $6 from Amazon ages ago, seemed like a good deal.

Mass Effect dialogue wheel is so hilarious. There's no guessing what the outcome will be, it's pretty much black and white.

9800GT? I was using that level of a card back in 2007. 9800GT is a rebranded 8800GT. It was a good card 5 years ago, but a bit anemic now.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I thought DA2 was fun, but I never played the first...[/QUOTE]

This means you are just ignorant of how awesome DA:O is.

[quote name='Indignate']Jade Empire had the longest fuckin loading screens ever. Half that game was looking at a loading screen.

No.

No, no.

oh no.[/QUOTE]

You know it is true, stop being delusional.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I'll be playing it on the PC, if I ever do. Copped both of them for $6 from Amazon ages ago, seemed like a good deal.

Mass Effect dialogue wheel is so hilarious. There's no guessing what the outcome will be, it's pretty much black and white.

9800GT? I was using that level of a card back in 2007. 9800GT is a rebranded 8800GT. It was a good card 5 years ago, but a bit anemic now.[/QUOTE]

9800GT is the only thing my buddy had laying around that I could confirm my GTX 470 was properly fucked. Super funny trying to run games on this thing lol.

[quote name='j-cart']Gameplay on the PC is fine, but if you play on the x360... prepare your thumb for the MASH A for everything routine.

/edit: Having a 9800GT hooked up sucks...[/QUOTE]
You are too generous.

bread's done
Back