- - - - -

GGT 214 gained some weight

#181 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:35 AM

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

How do you feel about Zacky playing DmC? He says it's at least 3 times better than God Hand.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#182 CaptainJoel   Where there's Smoke, there's Fire CAGiversary!   14023 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:51 AM

The only thing an engineering degree prepares you for is crippling alcoholism.

So does teaching! YAY HISTORY TEACHER!

Solid plan.

Bitches always trippin'.

I agree with both of these. 8-)

#183 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16321 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:53 AM

We just killed a mouse.

I feel bad.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#184 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:00 AM

So does teaching! YAY HISTORY TEACHER!

I agree with both of these. 8-)

Poor kids will be scarred for life. lol

And great minds, eh? 8-)

We just killed a mouse.

I feel bad.

I watched my cat eat a family of mice one night, 3 babies and their mama. They were screaming. :cry:

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#185 linkpwns   Oh hey guys CAGiversary!   3675 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:04 AM

They don't require psychiatric evaluations before qualifying someone to be a teacher?
Posted Image

#186 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17101 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:13 AM

I watched my cat eat a family of mice one night, 3 babies and their mama. They were screaming. :cry:

God damn dude. I don't know how people can own a snake and feed them live mice. sick fucks

On the rare chance my house has a mouse I'll use glue trap I like them go if they get stuck. ^__^

#187 The Crotch   I was famous and I was powerful. CAGiversary!   14427 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:18 AM

This not being able to look straight down in Planetside 2 is some straight-up bullshit.

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Aroused.

EDIT: Also, your eyelashes hurt a little bit.

Posted Image

#188 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14835 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:34 AM

I don't know how people can own a snake and feed them live mice. sick fucks

Throw it in, walk away.

#189 CaptainJoel   Where there's Smoke, there's Fire CAGiversary!   14023 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:44 AM

We just killed a mouse.

I feel bad.

It's not a problem, yo. Hit the bottle!

Poor kids will be scarred for life. lol

And great minds, eh? 8-)

Indubitably, Hankybro <3

They don't require psychiatric evaluations before qualifying someone to be a teacher?

I've asked my school and they said I don't have any sort psychiatric evaluations before I get my teaching license, so score for me. Even if I did have to take one I'm pretty sure I'd pass with flying colors.

Throw it in, walk away.

Damn straight. Uraizen knows what it do.

#190 j-cart   PAPER TRAILS on a mountain CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:05 AM

Just pulled the trigger on the Sapphire Vapor-X 7950 3GB.

Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite were icing on the cake :D

#191 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:33 AM

Good shit.

#192 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17101 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:42 AM

throw it in, walk away.

wow.

#193 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17101 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:57 AM

If PS4 has BC I'm gonna buy one just so I can play GOW 3 and demon's soul

#194 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14835 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:57 AM

wow.

You have a snake as a pet, what else can you do?

#195 BlueScrote   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4825 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

BlueScrote

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:43 AM

Just pulled the trigger on the Sapphire Vapor-X 7950 3GB.

Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite were icing on the cake :D

Yout better post some hi-res pics up in here when the time is appropriate.

Watched a movie with Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman in it tonight. It was extremely predictable. Also watched a movie with Sean William Scott about fighting in hockey. It was entertaining. I may be wine drunk.

#196 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:51 AM

Posted Image

#197 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:58 AM

If PS4 has BC I'm gonna buy one just so I can play GOW 3 and demon's soul

It'll have BC, but only for PS1 games.

#198 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5528 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:31 AM

How about dem PS2 games doe?

So I got DmC. What am I doing?

#199 The Crotch   I was famous and I was powerful. CAGiversary!   14427 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:37 AM

Jesus Christ, these Divide deathclaws. Good thing I have 200 regular stimpacks, 90 expired stims, and 40 super-stims.

Posted Image

#200 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39439 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:39 AM

How about dem PS2 games doe?

Hurting us all.

#201 CaptainJoel   Where there's Smoke, there's Fire CAGiversary!   14023 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:51 AM

Jesus Christ, these Divide deathclaws. Good thing I have 200 regular stimpacks, 90 expired stims, and 40 super-stims.

Have you fought Rawr yet?

#202 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:57 AM

Playing the game that will define this generation.

#203 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   35443 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:20 AM

How do you feel about Zacky playing DmC? He says it's at least 3 times better than God Hand.

You forgot the zero after the three.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

#204 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:25 AM

You forgot the zero after the three.

It's simple math. IGN says God Hand is a 3, and DmC is 3 times better. 3 x 3 = 9. No game has ever gotten a 90 out of 10, though DmC is certainly deserving of that.

#205 j-cart   PAPER TRAILS on a mountain CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:31 AM

Good shit.

Bioshock Infinite made that trigger pull a lot easier.

Yout better post some hi-res pics up in here when the time is appropriate.

You know it. Gonna fire up that Terraria in that blazing 1080p for you guys :D

Been awhile since I've played DotA2 and I holy shit I was the king of assists.

2-2-21

And we won from a comeback :D

#206 The Crotch   I was famous and I was powerful. CAGiversary!   14427 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:46 AM

Have you fought Rawr yet?

Not yet, no. Super Slam works on Rawr, right? Because that perk has basically been the thing getting my character through fights since level 8.

Going through the Courier's Mile right now. Think I'll just let Red Glare deal with the deathclaws here...

Posted Image

#207 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   12387 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:43 AM

Anyone here play Magic besides me?

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#208 j-cart   PAPER TRAILS on a mountain CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:45 AM

Anyone here play Magic besides me?

Oh gawd. Never again.

Just no, no. Yu Gi Oh at least is entertaining to make fun of, Magic is just sad now...

#209 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   12387 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:18 AM

What was your opinion of VS. System then? :)

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#210 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   16321 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:42 AM

I've decided to playthrough ME3 and DAII at the same time and live in a realm of the best Bioware games ever.

Deal With It.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.