Looking for PS2 Console Deals

Dreamcastguy

CAGiversary!
So it looks like the best deal is the Gamestop refurbished PS2 console with the $10 coupon from the Power up Rewards program.

So about $40 for the original and $50 for the slim.

Does anyone happen to know any other deals?

Thanks'

If you're willing to look around for a while, I've been seeing them in thrift stores a lot lately. Just picked up a slim with controller and cords the other day for $15 and left behind a fat one marked for $10.

Around here they try to sell old electronics for premium prices.

I found a silver refurbished slim at Gamestop and I bought it with the coupon.

It seems to work really well but I will keep a hold of that 30 day return receipt though.

I will also take a look in some of the local thrift stores but I don't know if I am going to be able to find one at a decent price.

Yeah, keep checking your local thrift stores. I picked up a like new pst slim with 2 sony dualshock 2 controllers, 2 games, and 3 memory cards with power cord and av cable for $8! I've also found at a flea market a $5 fat ps2 console only, but it worked fine! I wouldn't recommend paying $40-$50 at GS

Well I did check some of the closer thrift stores and found nothing except for an older PS2 that was brimming with dust for $30.

This area just sucks when it comes to thrift stores and garage sales I guess.

Gamestop and the silver slim is the best deal for a PS2 in decent shape.

I will check out the other store tomorrow though.

Anyone know how much is a brand new ps2 is worth?
Im thinking of putting it on ebay.
What is the best wany to pacakge/ship it and how much will it cost?

Thanks.

[quote name='Dreamcastguy']So it looks like the best deal is the Gamestop refurbished PS2 console with the $10 coupon from the Power up Rewards program.

So about $40 for the original and $50 for the slim.

Does anyone happen to know any other deals?

Thanks'[/QUOTE]

I would just go for one on Craigslist or maybe eBay.

bread's done
Back