Ar Tonelico Qoga & Hyperdimension Neptunia £25 (about $40 shipped) @ zavvi

theclaw

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I'm confused, is it shipped by DR?[/QUOTE]

Zavvi listed the Day 1 Special Edition of Graces f but shipped the regular copy to nearly everyone (I think one person got the Special Edition) due to a listing issue. I kinda had a feeling that would be the case and warned everyone but very few listened... :whistle2:/

You probably won't have any issues here since these are the regular games.

[quote name='Vinny']Zavvi listed the Day 1 Special Edition of Graces f but shipped the regular copy to nearly everyone (I think one person got the Special Edition) due to a listing issue. I kinda had a feeling that would be the case and warned everyone but very few listened... :whistle2:/

You probably won't have any issues here since these are the regular games.[/QUOTE]

whoops some reason I read that as Ni No Kuni Snafo.

Yep, it's why I cancelled the order before it shipped since they changed the listing. Not going to give any money to companies that don't reply promptly and allow things like that to happen.

All I gotta say is good luck, that they ship in a non padded envelope ghetto box, my item arrived pretty beat up! If you want to return it you will eat the shipping cost!

[quote name='boraaa']this is so tempting, any1 think nis online store will have hyperdimension neptunia on sale again?[/QUOTE]

Hard to say with them, but if so, it'd probably be around the time HN Victory is released.

bread's done
Back