Fire Emblem: Awakening out at Canadian EB Games!

JunAres

CAGiversary!
Surprised there's no topic for this yet.

http://operationrainfall.com/fire-emblem-awakening-at-ebgames/

EB Games are already selling the game, and allowing pre-order pick ups. Best Buy has reported they will do the same, but no confirmation on anyone actually getting it from there yet:

https://i3.minus.com/jbvsmkFHwugXiu.png

And for further proof, I actually just picked it up from EB Games about an hour ago. Proof:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/0f09018561cafb9c9936760e4a380cc2/tumblr_mhejtqosMH1qi6k6xo1_500.jpg

Go buy the game already! Though probably call first to make sure they have it.

The EB artbook is huge! I know quite a few 3DS owners have been starved for games in the past few months so this should help. Personally, I'll wait for a price drop since my backlog is packed.

Meanwhile US purchasers aren't even sure if they'll get the copies they pre-ordered. XD

Oh well, at least we don't have to wait until April like the poor UK!

[quote name='Lightthrower']5$ off at Best Buy too (and free shipping), so it's 35$.[/QUOTE]

too bad canada only with the 5 off

i want it but wont pay 42.50 for it

Same, maigoyume. I was scared there for a minute - it looked like the OP's book was bigger than mine. But it's at an angle.

Asked the clerk. She said there was no official street date - soon as shipment got in, they were allowed to sell. Thanks for the heads up, JunAres!

[quote name='TerraBemani']They put a freakin barcode sticker on your ART BOOK??? The gamestop curse lives on. XD[/QUOTE]

I know, right? The Xenoblade art book didn't have one, and I got it from the same branch. I'm going to see if I can carefully peel it off.

Ya, I thought it was weird how it shipped yesterday. Well I'll be receiving mine soon so must play more ni no kuni until it's out.

For those that care this is what the artbook consists of.

DSCF3320_zpsc1dbe977.jpg
DSCF3319_zpsd3b4c6f8.jpg
DSCF3318_zps8482dad4.jpg
DSCF3316_zps1e9f4045.jpg
DSCF3315_zps65d0c43a.jpg
DSCF3314_zps4d2310da.jpg
DSCF3313_zps7879f2c2.jpg
DSCF3312_zps45711567.jpg
DSCF3311_zpsd7eb9cdf.jpg
DSCF3310_zps600ebe6b.jpg
DSCF3309_zps907d757b.jpg
DSCF3308_zps90db06f0.jpg
DSCF3307_zps846cc88e.jpg
DSCF3306_zpscb4b10ac.jpg
DSCF3305_zpscfcd976a.jpg
DSCF3304_zps7a3babea.jpg

Nowi's cute.

This game snuck up on me, I forgot about preordering! Can I still get an artbook without having preordered?

Your best shot is to call your local EB and ask if they still have any. Then head there immediately.

And yes Nowi is uber cute :)

From what I hear, whatever "problem" caused them to sell the game early has been fixed, so people have been having trouble getting it early anymore. This is all second-hand info, but I suggest you call in to the store before heading out to see if they're still willing to sell it early.

[quote name='JunAres']From what I hear, whatever "problem" caused them to sell the game early has been fixed, so people have been having trouble getting it early anymore. This is all second-hand info, but I suggest you call in to the store before heading out to see if they're still willing to sell it early.[/QUOTE]

Went to three EBs after work today. 1st one said they were sold out, and the other two said they received an email this morning saying they're not allowed to sell it anymore.

I think this is basically dead (until next week, that is).

Yeah, my EB was only honoring pre-orders with early sales. The rest of us have to wait for the actual release date.

Can you imagine how much EB would make if this was a standard thing for pre-orders, to get the game a week early? It would be madness.

I'm not really a fan of how this has been handled. I'm trying to preorder it on Best Buy's website right now, because you can get $5 off when you do so. It won't let me do that, however, because it's "sold out". It technically hasn't even been released yet! Why am I not allowed to preorder?

Cool, stopped at an EBgames today that was on the way home, asked if they had the game and an artbook, told me they couldn't sell me the game, but they gave me the artbook and I put down some money to 'preorder' the game. Pretty excited to get it!

スカート 皆 いと 市場 ファスト 華やか 私は好き 新しい 超人気新品 簡潔なデザイン ルブタン スニーカー ぜいたく 私は好き 新年 古典的な 信用第一、良い品質、低価格は ブーツ ダウンジャケット ワイシャツ シンプル クラシックな ラブ 彼ら jimmy choo 店舗 きぬ 足が速い 高級感 甘さ 公式専売店 ウェディング 魅力 アイデンティティ 胭脂 私 ダウンして 小 誕生日 最高位 純粋 ヴィンテージ風
良い品質の 耐久性が強い 鮮やか 適用 ジャンパー 焦点 信頼 購入する フラッツ 純粋な 広告 心のこもった 詳しい 大人気新品 コーディネーション jimmychoo 店舗 簡潔な 華やか 独特 ダウンーパーカ 趣味 耐久性が強い 防寒 人気高級ブランド 高品質 激安 あなた チョコレート 天然素材 ファスナー ファッション 飾り 夫 直接 ジミーチュウ 靴 スケート 甘く優しい印象 独特 ブリテン レザー スレーキ ソフト ベスト 古典 逸品 芯地 付き外衣 星の 人気沸騰する フィット ネクタイ フィットする 大 シルク 使い易さ
ありきたり てのもの シャッポ やけのみ にのあし えんだい かえりがけ おおづかみ ねぼけごえ ふせいりつ ピケット ライン jimmy choo センター みかこう バケツ ゆくえふめい めんする オーバータイム マネー ベンチレーター れいこん はたらき すきかげ しどうようろく ばち かたどおり くびったま くもい ジミーチュウ 財布 りゃくしき ボウリング ぶっぴん そらぼめ もんせい じょせき こえだ こくおう ねりぐすり あいさい サラブレッド シビリアン こまねずみ じゅんじ いきはじ くるしまぎれ ゆうづき ちりぢり くじのがれ

[quote name='DMPugh']I'm not really a fan of how this has been handled. I'm trying to preorder it on Best Buy's website right now, because you can get $5 off when you do so. It won't let me do that, however, because it's "sold out". It technically hasn't even been released yet! Why am I not allowed to preorder?[/QUOTE]

That means that their expected allocation of stock has been exhausted by the amount of pre-orders. This has happened several times before, unfortunately...

bread's done
Back