Defiance: Hunt for the Arkfall Codes *Update 3/13* console beta signups dated

iRandom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
271 (100%)

[quote name='koalak']Enter the following code in your Trion account management to receive a Vehicle Speed Skill-Up
6YH6-N26K-W2N6-PKTM-R99J
Source - Defiance Promo Codes
Works for PC only[/QUOTE]

I signed up for the beta a while back
Found this on my email

Welcome to Defiance™, the futuristic online open-world shooter where you’ll play and compete with thousands of players at once.
spacer.gif

After the Votans arrived, everything changed. Their huge ships exploded as they orbited our planet, and the fallout from the wreckage transformed Earth. The bravest and boldest now survive as Ark Hunters, seeking out rare and dangerous alien technology, to sell to the highest bidder. Now it's your turn...
spacer.gif

Your next task is to locate numerous Arkfall Codes that have been scattered in Defiance intel across Earth. These codes will unlock multiple weapons, powers, and entitlements, preparing you for the massive battles to come!
spacer.gif

ENTER YOUR FIRST ARKFALL CODE NOW: AMY2ZH (not sure if it's multiple use)

Enter each code you find to build your Ark Hunter Profile and unlock rewards. Head over to defiance.com/arkhunter to get started!
spacer.gif

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0As_TOhvr5TT-dE5DQVBXQmF6eXh6bW1xeno3Y0FOS2c - No longer works
provided by Aryss
Alternate: http://orcz.com/Defiance:_Arkfall_Codes
provided by koalak

[customspoiler=Arkfall Codes List]

Current Total Codes: 94.
# Code - Source
1 E2DFMO - Twitch Stream
2 kbZmVz - Red box in teaser "Join the Fight" (0:01)
3 VO5DHS - Red box in teaser "Join the Fight" (0:26)
4 6CIBJT - Red box in teaser "Join the Fight" (0:27)
5 fYkqzX - VBI Introduction Video (0:16)
6 RpR9Zs - VBI Weapons Video (0:12)
7 Tfm2iH - VBI Weapons Video (0:44)
8 fccePO - VBI Weapons Video (1:19)
9 vpZk7b - VBI Recruitment Video (0:37)
10 XBNBPE - Enemy Intel : The Mutants Video (1:00)
11 DKCJK3 - Syfy Decoy Trailer
12 CWAPDX - Defiance Game Live Action Trailer (near eye) (2:09)
13 ETCTFJ - An e-mail from Trion
14 TLK9F1 - An e-mail from Trion
15 AMY2ZH - An e-mail from Trion
16 WA94BD - Newsletter 1/31
17 PVXDTU - Hidden in source code at community.defiance.com (use "View Source")
18 9ELBUP - From several advertisements to the game. It's not 9EIBUP!!! (someone added 9EIBUP to the list)
19 YJuicp - From several advertisements to the game
20 SCsd5t - From several advertisements to the game
21 hvN5yD - From an ad on MMORPG.com
22 8MKLUL - Amazon Collector's Edition Image (near the "D")
23 v2227Q - Background at vonbachindustries.com
24 XCTFGY - Background at defiance.com
25 TWIK9S - Background at defiance.com
26 VGFSW9 - Code in Sourcecode of the homepage under defiance.com
27 4OSBUA - Found through another site
28 BJT9iD - French community site
29 LDBAMY - Enemy Intel Video: Raiders (1:03)
30 RQXPGX - Twitch Stream Feb 8
31 Z5OP9L - Pic on Facebook
32 CH8FJB - Enemy Intel : The Scrappers Trailer (0:57)
33 I71ADU - Valentine Picture
34 GBIXKI - Live Stream
35 GT1P3H - Gamestop Ad
36 W0UODG - "Defiance™ : Arkhunter Chronicles Motion Comic" youtube video
37 JJD6N5 - "Defiance™ : Arkhunter Chronicles Episode 1" youtube video
38 3Q6VZN - "Defiance™ : Arkhunter Chronicles Episode 1" youtube video
39 mvV8sl - Facebook
40 vW4LQ0 - Facebook
41 WKJIXT - Enemy Intel : Hell Bugs (0:58)
42 U1T8PG - Twitch Stream
43 CEOzCG - Myll_Erik (community manager) gave us it
44 6zDGAR - Myll_Erik (community manager) gave us it
45 yOt4zA - gametrailers.com multiplayer trailer (0:17)
46 LQ7WVN - http://www.defiance.com/en/game/ Ark hunters chronicles pic, under hooded hunter on right.
47 7VLERN - New Arkfall Chronicle (0:31)
48 o2am1s - New Arkfall Chronicle (0:41)
49 J71AAM - New Arkfall Chronicle (0:53)
50 IS3KAF - Enemy Intel: 99ers (1:05)
51 htg7bf - on collapsed Golden Gate Bridge in official site main page background
52 PSZ3iE - Livestream
53 LFM6RV - defianceworld.tumblr.com pizza ad
54 UUXTGI - terra killa spray bottle
55 OTIINU - Image with Defiance Map of 2046
56 34TPus - Hidden in EGO Calculator at http://defiance-central.com/ego-calculator-alpha-release/
57 FBwtVC - Amazon Xbox360/PS3 box art
58 6f9kiv - Ark Hunter Chronicle (1:05)
59 3wwjkk - Ark Hunter Chronicle (1:12)
60 8MOMX2 - Ark Hunter Chronicle (0:43)
61 A1aqCa - Hellbug extermination ad on defianceworld.tumblr.com
62 JIMOFE - Twitch Stream
63 2A9WZT - Defiance Banner in Email
64 KHIBBT - Photo on Facebook
65 M2BDRP - Defiance Facebook Video
66 HMDQRN - Defiance Facebook Video
67 EXA6RK - Livestream at (0:16)
68 WOMCCQ - SyFy.com
69 YW6ZQ8 - Ark Hunter Chronicle (1:19)
70 LK47XN - Ark Hunter Chronicle (0:41)
71 JQ9ZTM - Ark Hunter Chronicle Ep. 4
72 R1T3EB - Ares FMF-3000 ad on defianceworld.tumblr.com
73 WBIEos - Article on blastr.com
74 JIGR3J - Mail from Trion in top banner
75 RXVI6J - Defiance Beta Weekend Article
76 ISHSQF - bottom of email you get when you pre-order
77 CHUROO - Mail from Trion
[/customspoiler]

Arkfall Code Unlocks

+2 Inventory Slots

Level 1: Beginning Bionetics
Redeem 1 Arkfall Code to unlock
Ingame Title: VBI Recruit

Level 2: VBI Basic Training
Redeem 3 Arkfall Codes to unlock
Bonus Ark Salvage

Level 3: Post-Arkfall-Geology
Redeem 6 Arkfall Codes to unlock
Basic Lock Box

Level 4: Intermediate Bionetics
Redeem 10 Arkfall Codes to unlock
Pistol Skill +1

Level 5: Frontier Survival School
Redeem 15 Codes to unlock
Light Machine Gun Skill +1

Level 6: Urban Warfare
Redeem 21 Codes to unlock
Manual Sniper Rifle Skill +1

Level 7: Markmanship Course
Redeem 28 codes to unlock
Assault Rifle Skill +1

Level 8: Military Tactics
Redeem 36 codes to unlock
+4 Inventory Slots

Level 9: Advanced Bionetics
Redeem 45 codes to unlock
Pump Shotgun Skill +1

Level 10: Munitions Training
Redeem 55 Codes to unlock
Firestorm

Level 11: Weapon Modification
Redeem 66 Ark Fall Codes to unlock
Early Access to the TMW Hannibal 650R

Level 12: Off-Road Course
Redeem 78 Ark Fall Codes to unlock
Thundershock

Level 13: Indoor Firing Range
91 Codes
Scavenger Ego Perk

Level 14: Endurance Course
105 Codes
Ingame Title: VBI Operative

Level 15: Final Exam and Field Test
120 Codes

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed something, when copy and pasting codes it wont work, but if you delete the last character and retype it the button works idk if anyone else is having that kinda issue but it fixed it for me.

[quote name='usrevenge']I noticed something, when copy and pasting codes it wont work, but if you delete the last character and retype it the button works idk if anyone else is having that kinda issue but it fixed it for me.[/QUOTE]
or you could just hit enter

Sweet, just read more about this game recently and want to pick it up on 360. This looks like it will help out a bit if you get all the stuff. Thanks for posting this OP!

[quote name='Aryss']If you want more codes, here is the known list as of today. Only 21 codes are confirmed but rumors of others around.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0As_TOhvr5TT-dE5DQVBXQmF6eXh6bW1xeno3Y0FOS2c

Keep an eye on this as it gets updated.[/QUOTE]
anyone else having problem with this thing listing the codes it keeps telling me I need permiton to access it now and the owner never responds back to the permiton request

[quote name='overblood']anyone else having problem with this thing listing the codes it keeps telling me I need permiton to access it now and the owner never responds back to the permiton request[/QUOTE]

Yea same here, I found a different site that updates with codes thankfully
http://orcz.com/Defiance:_Arkfall_Codes

Nice. Looks like a fun game and show.

Saw the codes on the commercial on the 360 and wondered what they were for. Now I know.

Cheers

PC beta was fun but console do i get high priced version. I can not makeup my mind... Maybe ps3 since community always on big mp games like this. I know 360 people stop playing new games in days or few weeks often now.

[quote name='koalak']77 codes discovered so far

1 code away from unlocking the vehicle :)[/QUOTE]

Indeed, one of the things I was looking forward to the most out of these rewards!

[quote name='foxycleo']XBOX 360

March 25 - March 26

... think I'm not even gonna bother 0_o 1 day... wow[/QUOTE]
My emails from them say 22nd for ps3/360.

The official Event Weekend for Advance Mission Beta 3 starts next Friday, March 22 at 8 AM PDT / 15:00 UTC. Check your inboxes early next week for official invites and platform specific instructions.

They are catching hell on their forums and Facebook for screwing over the Xbox people. PS3 is getting a week beta. The worst part is they are ignoring their fans and trying to blame someone else for this problem which is a lie. Considering this game probably won't be much of a success, I would say they are only making it worse by being so disrespectful to what community they have built.

PC beta made me want the ce. Hw they treat people is sad. I bet ps3 way to go then since xbox people so pissed. But it is a free beta why they all mass effecting this.

[quote name='venomscarnage']Never mind! Didn't realize there were any keys left thanks![/QUOTE] don't even bother you can't even get in the xbox vertion to play it

[quote name='overblood']don't even bother you can't even get in the xbox vertion to play it[/QUOTE]

That's funny I am playing it fine right now

Cheers for this thread, I'd been meaning to get round to this. Wow, they sure hid them in same far-out places!

94 of them now if you go to the link in the first post.

The 15 or so minutes I was able to play the game before it glitched out on me to where there were no AIs, players, or any sign of interactiveness within the game, I feel like it's a game that holds a high potential to being a hit, specially for those of us who are looking for something new in the console gaming. I already feel it's going to get repetitive, but it's a good repetitive feeling simply because it's an mmo. There has only been one other game (FF12?) to hit the xbox 360, so this is pretty big news. I want this to succeed so when I do purchase it (release day or months down the road), there will be tons of people playing within a server because I honestly do want a break from Halo, COD, Battlefield games.

BTW, be sure to link your console GT @ defiance.com/linked
You'll get a notification when you boot up the beta

[quote name='iRandom']BTW, be sure to link your console GT @ defiance.com/linked
You'll get a notification when you boot up the beta[/QUOTE]

Actually TRION suggests players don't do this with the beta.

[quote name='Exu']Actually TRION suggests players don't do this with the beta.[/QUOTE]
I did on ps3 then later they say dont so i bet i will be arghhhh when my ce comes in and cant link it... :lol:

[quote name='Exu']Actually TRION suggests players don't do this with the beta.[/QUOTE]

Why? Well I guess I can assume its only a beta...

So are any CAGs going to play together when this drops? I am getting the 360 version and would love to have some mature players to game with in here.

Reminds me of a bad Borderlands. Don't hate the game, but it has a lot of problems that need to get worked out by next week. I don't see that happening. Played the Xbox version and didn't notice any lag problems.

Arkfalls are probably the most disappointing part so far. There are a ton of people trying to kill this thing and when it dies, you're not even sure if it's over. Very uneventful. Still worth a rent though.

[quote name='bob101910']Reminds me of a bad Borderlands. Don't hate the game, but it has a lot of problems that need to get worked out by next week. I don't see that happening. Played the Xbox version and didn't notice any lag problems.

Arkfalls are probably the most disappointing part so far. There are a ton of people trying to kill this thing and when it dies, you're not even sure if it's over. Very uneventful. Still worth a rent though.[/QUOTE]

it really is buggy. If they can iron out most of the bugs and glitches, then this game may be saved

I am getting ps3 ver since the 360 one was a huge mess. The 360 ver felt like a alpha build not a beta. The ps3 ver had bugs but nothing to bad and easy fixes. The sony servers going down will be a pain why i hoped 360 was not such a mess since i prefer 360.

Want to play with me on ps3 lmk but please mature mellow gamers only.

The game was a beta and a true beta. Not those glorified demo's we normally get on consoles labeled as betas. The current build the 360 and PS3 is over 3 months old. Becaue of certification processes, largely on Microsofts end, they needed to submit something months ago to have it up on the service now. Many of the bugs have already been ironed on the latest build.

I think the biggest concern will be how the game handles servers. When the 360 beta first went live it was a mess but that's what betas are for and they have been making adjustments. It works much better now.

I think the Arkfalls are cool and you know they are over when the giant think you were attacking blows up and a huge light erupts. If that doesn't inform you enough then the leader board that pops up after is def confirmation that it is done. In the retail version you will get script and rewards for doing well in these.

I really enjoy the game and am getting it on day one. I have my concerns but those are mostly with how many people will be getting the game. I hope the show is actually a hit, that way it will funnel in more users. If there was a Walking Dead game like this, based off that shows popularity alone, the MMO would probably have a huge user base.

3 Reasons to go ps3 version.

1. xbox had one mmo it was ffxi and it was a mess.
2. ps3 has had more experience and can handle huge amount of players in many people in a game.
3. Xbox community dies fast on coop games. If it is not halo or cod good luck. This is why most people boost cause online dies to fast on xbox.
The public beta demos are beta form just a more polished version. The defiance xbox beta was called a beta but it should of been called a alpha cause what stage it was in. The long term testers know what i am talking about on this. This beta was mostly testing servers and xbox was really bad in that area. I suggest reading there forums cause most people could not sign in to the servers. The server issues most likely take weeks to months to tweak after launch for the 360. The game rules but remember it is a online only game. So keep in mind and have patience.

I just hope it stays alive online and most people give up fast when they cannot play. I am only posting this to inform them it might be a more bumpy ride then the ps3 users will have. The game was fun hope all goes well.

played the alpha & this was a very old version of the game it had to get put in way back to get microsofts approval /be ready for the beta date

Up to 122 now, you can keep entering after the 120th and it'll recognize them but they won't do anything.

bread's done
Back