Check your email. Free 48 hour codes for XBL gold.

warboss zorbag

CAGiversary!
Check your email. I'm already a gold member but I got an email for a free 48 hours of Gold. The offer looks like a Call of Duty email , its to celebrate the new map pack.

Not sure if it's targeted to specific users or not. Seems silly since im already gold but hey...

tumblr_me9p47mB7j1rt7ofko1_250.gif

Blah blah blah...
Same crap for every thread like this. Half the responders will say , wow thanks , I wouldn't have noticed this without a thread here. The other half will take the time to say , not a deal.

Refreshing to see this place.never changes m

[quote name='warboss zorbag']Blah blah blah...
Same crap for every thread like this. Half the responders will say , wow thanks , I wouldn't have noticed this without a thread here. The other half will take the time to say , not a deal.

Refreshing to see this place.never changes m[/QUOTE]

Lol, because some stuff is actually useful or easily missable (Like Pokemon events or something).

Other stuff not really so much.

Be sure to verify what the code is.

I recall last year I discovered that a 48-hour code that I received in an e-mail was actually a 160 Microsoft points code. :)

Trying to redeem a "48-hour code" on an account in Gold membership should just give you INVALID code message. It would only work while the account is Silver.

Last edited by a moderator:

First comment that even suggests that a thread doesn't belong, OP gets super defensive.

Refreshing to see this place.never changes m

How am I defensive?
Its true. Every thread ever on here like this is the same...

I'd give you my code bro , but that would be a waste of my time. Now that's defensive. Lol, clicking a page on a forum was a waste of your im sure incredibly valuable time. Good grief...

Meh. Two days of Xbox live even at 7.99 month means .52 cents in savings. Just buy one of the Amazon deals for 34.99 and be done with it.

I got the email. But no codes or anything. Just an offer for 10$ off the season pass which I already have. Just no live right now. Lol

Problem is this really isn't a deal everyone can get in on, you have to have an email about it and it doesn't seem that there's a way to snag one if you're not lucky enough to have it. And since it's sitting right in the inbox, how can you really miss it. Appreciate the heads up, but how many of us are getting this?

bread's done
Back