Question about Downloading Content on Original Wii

monash65

CAGiversary!
My friend has offered to sell me his old working Wii system for cheap, I had an idea that I might be able to use it as kind of a backup system which I could use in another room, with the same V/Console games on it. What I was wondering is, will I be able to "sign in" or do whatever else to tie my secondary backup Wii system to my account, so that I can redownload the same VC stuff onto both consoles and have the same games on both (I already paid for them the first time, obviously). Or can you only tie your account to one Wii system at a time, and I would have to deactivate the old system to put all my VC content onto the second system? Thanks for any input.

[quote name='monash65']My friend has offered to sell me his old working Wii system for cheap, I had an idea that I might be able to use it as kind of a backup system which I could use in another room, with the same V/Console games on it. What I was wondering is, will I be able to "sign in" or do whatever else to tie my secondary backup Wii system to my account, so that I can redownload the same VC stuff onto both consoles and have the same games on both (I already paid for them the first time, obviously). Or can you only tie your account to one Wii system at a time, and I would have to deactivate the old system to put all my VC content onto the second system? Thanks for any input.[/QUOTE]
Nope. Neither. Content is tied to the system. Period.

bread's done
Back