50DSWII - Buy any pre-owened Wii or DS game, get the second 50% off! Expires 02/02/13. Other restrictions may apply.
B1G50OFF - WII - Buy any pre-owned Wii game, get the second 50% off! Expires 2/17/2013. Other restictions may apply.
So say I grabbed two copies of Epic Mickey, $17.99 each. Subtotal is $35.98. After the two promos kicked it, the total is $25.78. So it's roughly 76% off the second game IF it's a Wii OR a DS game. No Wii U or 3DS here.
If you apply CAG16 and PUR (total additional discount of 26%), you grand total is $17 + tax and shipping (or no shipping if you have more stuff and qualify for SAVER) for two copies of Epic Mickey for the Wii.
I got Epic Mickey 2 (Wii), Godzilla Unleashed (Wii), Dark Cloud 2 (PS2), and Shadow Hearts (PS2) for $59.51 and tax.
Tips and tricks:
- The lowest valued games all get the discount even if you have Xenoblade Chronicles, New Super Mario Bros Wii, and 10 copies of That's so Raven in your cart.
- Make use of the SAVER code (free value shipping on orders $24.99+ pre-tax)
- Get the best value and make separate transactions containing similar priced games (so that you don't end up with 5 free copies of That's so Raven while paying full price on $45 games)
- Requires 2x Wii games to double dip, otherwise things caluclate as normal if you have 1 Wii and 1 DS game.
- HOWEVER if you have something like 2x Wii games and 1x DS game, BOTH the 2nd Wii and the 1 DS games get the 50% off. Sweet!
- And if you have 2x Wii games and 2x DS games in your cart, the highest priced Wii game is reg price but the other 3 are half off. Radical!
- CAG16 for 16% off
- Birthday code doesn't work, niether does the 15% off pre-own game from the previous PUR Deal of the Week
- Great for picking up expensive Nintendo titles that hardly go down in MSRP
- Online only
- If the games arrive to your home in unsatisfactory condition, swap at your local Gamestop.
Have fun guys!
Edited by SEGAMew, 30 January 2013 - 10:11 AM.
Added tips and tricks